A quick and easy to use timer for Mac!
Super Easy Timer is a text-based timer that uses natural language to create countdown timers (i.e.: Type "20 minutes" + Enter).
The intelligent timer can understand English text to create a timer, update the current timer, and start a new timer.
You can quickly change an active countdown timer, even when it's counting down, and you can easily reset it if you aren't ready to start.
No menus, no sliders—simply natural text to control your timer.
Set a Countdown Timer
"20 minutes 30 seconds"
"20 min 30 sec"
"20 minutes" = "20"
Add Time to a Countdown
"add 30 minutes"
"+ 30 min"
Remove Time from a Countdown
"remove 1 hour"
"- 1 hour"
Set an Alarm (Countdown to happy hour!)
1. Super Easy Timer is a single timer
2. Natural language input. To set a 30 minute timer type: "30 minutes", "30 min", "30m", or "30"
3. Pause/resume any timer
4. Timers will repeat until you stop them (Preferences)
5. Quickly reset the active timer with the reset button or by pressing: "Command + R"
6. Add or remove time to an active timer: "add 2 hours" or "remove 30 mins"
7. Create a countdown timer to a specific time: "2pm"
8. Add custom alarm sounds (Preferences)
9. Dark and light themes
10. Always on top mode
11. Mini-mode, resizable timer, and full-screen support
12. Minimized Dock icon updates with remaining time
13. Menu bar to show time and provide common actions (optional)
14. Low CPU usage for extended battery life
15. Press "Command + /" for Help
Ratings and Reviews
Great little productivity app!
I’ve been fortunate enough to be able to beta test Super Easy Timer. It’s nice to see that it has finally launched in the App Store. I had been using another Pomodoro-style app that is no longer supported, but then I discovered this alternative.
Yes, this app is super easy to work with. I love it because it is unobstrusive and does exactly what I need it for -- it keeps me focused and on task when I’m working on my projects. I especially like the small amount of space it takes up on my desktop and its simple to use UI …. exactly how macOS apps should be designed!
Developer Response ,
Thank you ADbu128! I appreciate the kind words, and I look forward to improving the app experience. Your feedback has already helped me fix some critical bugs during our beta test. =)
Please send any additional feedback to Paul@SuperEasyApps.com
This app does exactly what it says it does. I used it as a timer for a forum with political candidates and it made a huge difference. The numbers are clear, the interface intuitive, and for a a few dollars, it absolutely delivered. Great value
So simple - so great.
I'm using it daily to keep my schedule. It is simple and just works. Thanks for that. Buy it - it is worth it. Because you will get more stuff done in less time !
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.