*** Discounted 40% for a limited time. ***
A quick and easy to use timer for Mac!
Super Easy Timer is a text-based timer that uses natural language to create countdown timers (i.e.: Type "20 minutes" + Enter).
The intelligent timer can understand English text to create a timer, update the current timer, and start a new timer.
You can quickly change an active countdown timer, even when it's counting down, and you can easily reset it if you aren't ready to start.
No menus, no sliders—simply natural text to control your timer.
Set a Countdown Timer
"20 minutes 30 seconds"
"20 min 30 sec"
"20 minutes" = "20"
Add Time to a Countdown
"add 30 minutes"
"+ 30 min"
Remove Time from a Countdown
"remove 1 hour"
"- 1 hour"
Set an Alarm (Countdown to happy hour!)
1. Super Easy Timer is a single timer
2. Natural language input. To set a 30 minute timer type: "30 minutes", "30 min", "30m", or "30"
3. Pause/resume any timer
4. Timers will repeat until you stop them (Preferences)
5. Quickly reset the active timer with the reset button or by pressing: "Command + R"
6. Add or remove time to an active timer: "add 2 hours" or "remove 30 mins"
7. Create a countdown timer to a specific time: "2pm"
8. Add custom alarm sounds (Preferences)
9. Dark and light themes
10. Always on top mode
11. Mini-mode, resizable timer, and full-screen support
12. Minimized Dock icon updates with remaining time
13. Menu bar to show time and provide common actions (optional)
14. Low CPU usage for extended battery life
15. Press "Command + /" for Help
Ratings and Reviews
Best timer in the store
I love the app. The ability to enter time works better than any other timer I've tried (10, 10m, 2pm, add 1 hour, 2m, etc). It's nice to have the options for a floating window or menu bar icon. The theme is simple and sleek.
I still give it 5 stars, but I really wish the floating window could be made smaller. I like to keep it floating always-on-top while working most of the time, but it is big enough that it gets in the way pretty often on a 15" MBP with a display scale one sizer larger than the default. Also, hotkeys could be nice (it is one aspect that Red Hot TImer does better).
Great little productivity app!
I’ve been fortunate enough to be able to beta test Super Easy Timer. It’s nice to see that it has finally launched in the App Store. I had been using another Pomodoro-style app that is no longer supported, but then I discovered this alternative.
Yes, this app is super easy to work with. I love it because it is unobstrusive and does exactly what I need it for -- it keeps me focused and on task when I’m working on my projects. I especially like the small amount of space it takes up on my desktop and its simple to use UI …. exactly how macOS apps should be designed!
Developer Response ,
Thank you ADbu128! I appreciate the kind words, and I look forward to improving the app experience. Your feedback has already helped me fix some critical bugs during our beta test. =)
Please send any additional feedback to Paul@SuperEasyApps.com
Best timer in the store
Recently I went looking for a good timer app. After testing many of the options, I can confidently say this Timer app is by the most elegant, flexible, and easy to use of any of the options. It's worth the few dollars!
The only thing I wish were different is the name; it's descriptive but a little clunky, especially in the Dock and Menu Bar.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Paul Solt
- 6.9 MB
- Requires macOS 10.12 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Super Easy Apps LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.