Super Fowlst is a Playond exclusive. Download and subscribe to enjoy an ever-growing collection of wonderful games.
The world has been overrun by demons and there’s only one chicken that can stop them. How? By smashing into them head-first. Why? I’m not sure.
Super Fowlst is an an action game about dodging bullets, squishing monsters and grabbing loot. There’s sprawling stages to conquer, huge bosses to defeat, and all manner of gadgets and gizmos to interact with. Trade your treasure for cool powers like egg bombs and rockets so you can really show those demons who’s boss!
- Unlimited, procedurally generated stages that are different every time you play.
- Simple controls: touch the left side of the screen to hop left, right - side to hop right, swipe up to use the item you are holding.
- Smash demons in half!
- Buzz saws! Turbines! Tubes! Stalactites! Pinball flippers! Other stuff!
- Huge bosses!
- Two dog heads held together by ghosts!
- Trade your loot for powerful upgrades.
- Big explosions!
- 30 unlockable characters!
- Shoot rockets out of your behind!
- Super Fowlst!
- It’s very good!
Subscribe to play the game and many more!
• The subscription gives you unlimited access to all the games offered in Playond and includes:
- A lot of amazing games
- Many hours of play time
- New games added all the time
- No ads or extra payments
• Subscription length: weekly, monthly
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account as soon as you confirm your purchase.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal from your Account Settings after the purchase.
• Your subscription will renew automatically, unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• The cost of renewal will be charged to your account in the 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• When canceling a subscription, your subscription will stay active until the end of the period. Auto-renewal will be disabled, but the current subscription will not be refunded.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when purchasing a subscription.
Terms of service: https://www.playond.com/tos.html
Have a feature request you would like to see in a future version of the game? Do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
We're proud to announce that the game has joined the Playond collection!
Ratings and Reviews
Super fun but hard
This game is totally awesome! I've never found an area that was the same as the last! Ads aren't popping up in your face at all and it's so satisfying to destroy the red dudes in every way possible. I only have 2 complaints.
The first one is that when you lose hearts (you only have three), it takes a MIRACLE to get them back. Even if I smash every single crate in the area, finding something to replenish my health is extremely rare, so I die too easily. With how perilous some areas are (springs that send you helplessly bouncing off the walls combined with fire spots on the same walls within beating just a few levels), it becomes really frustrating to die so quickly and start over so many times. I try to watch an ad for a heart when I die but for me the ads don't load and the game freezes so I have to restart the app.
My second complaint is, no matter how hard I try, I CANNOT beat the boss in area 9! Supposedly there are bosses further on, but I can't get past that one area! The boss is always huge, extremely fast, and disappears off the screen WHILE FIRING AT YOU!! Area 9 is so big that when the boss flies out of view, you NEVER know where it's gonna attack from next! If you want us to be able to enjoy the game and reach more levels, why make the very first boss be so hard? This game is addicting but since I can't get any further than the first boss, I'm feeling myself slowly lose interest.
A great game, but...
I love the game, it’s probably one of the best app games ever, but technically only people who had the game installed before it joined some dumb service with a extremely dumb WEEKLY PAYMENT can play it. Clearly I have played it before than, but why, why make people who don’t pay a weekly fee just to play a free game. Sure, it’s not the only game in this service, but still, every one should be able to play a free game for free. And I know one is going to look at the weekly price and say “Hm, that makes sense.” People are especially not going to pay for it unless they don’t understand what it actually means, or just don’t care about the price. There are better reviews, so you should probably go look at them for actual information about the game.
A Gem Among the Garbage
I just played this for almost two hours straight after downloading it, and I think I’m in love. At its heart it’s a roguelite with some persistent upgrades. Not too groundbreaking in that regard, sure, but the emergent gameplay opportunities that come from the randomly-generated levels make for some very fun and unexpected moments. Enemies can be dispatched however you see fit, like being blown up or lured into shooting one another. The art design is adorable and manages to capture that retro feel without being too obnoxiously pixelated like a lot of games these days. The playable characters, while they provide no gameplay benefits, are also unique and varied in their appearance, and there is a good cast of them. In addition to all this, the cherry on top is that there are no forced ads. You are given the opportunity watch them for bonuses, or you pay a one-time fee of $5 to permanently get said bonuses without watching any ads. My one complaint is that the music gets a little repetitive, but you could always just turn on your own music instead.
- Bending Spoons Apps IVS
- 58.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2019 Thomas Young
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Roy $0.99
- Unlock Ducko $0.99
- Unlock Cheese Boy $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.