On your marks, set, go!
SMC players from all over the world have descended upon a futuristic city to battle with marvelous Mecha!
Unleash your Mecha and fight for the crown you deserve!
Exchange Fire! Incredible Mecha Brawls!
Select from an all-star lineup of Mecha and join the fierce clash with your skills.
Pilot your personal Mecha, quickly returns to battle, impose your superior resolve and abilities!
Crazy Firefights! Thrilling Combat & Cool Weapons!
An explosive combo of man and Mecha! It's more than high-tech in this arena, but how you strategize and adapt!
Plasma cannons, homing missiles, snipers, flamethrowers... Get a load of the ultra-cool weapons at your disposal!
Man vs. man, Mecha vs. Mecha... All new exciting combat experience!
Amazing Graphics! Manga-Style Cities!
Pilot Mecha through every corner and between the highrises of a contemporary ACG Japanese-style cityscape. From a pretty lass with double pony tails to a suave, winsome man, there's a parade of characters waiting for you to discover and unlock.
This is the dream arena where you're the star!
Highly Flexible! Team Up & Claim Victory!
Execute flawless attack and defense through impeccable teamwork! Utilize marvelous Mecha, diverse arsenals, and responsive control for unrivaled excitement!
Fly your Mecha through barrage of incoming shells in perfect evasion and return fire!
Official Website: www.supermechachampions.com
New mecha "Michael" is here to purge the impure!
New pilot "Serena" is here: "Can I get to know you more?"
New map "Crimson Valley" is here, featuring desert and Western motif for unique combat experience!
New Season Battle Pass unlocked. Vita the Valkyrie, "Alborada, Crescent Guardian" and many prizes await!
New Mid-autumn Spin, Season Collection, and other bonuses now available!
Numerous balance adjustments and system optimizations.
Ratings and Reviews
ohmygod, this is amazing.
Hello! I've had super mecha champions since season 2, or for almost a year. If you want to know the basis of the game it's basically ANIME + FORTNITE + MECHA = SMC (super mecha champions). This is amaaaaazing. Aside from the few glitches (devs please read this) where when you land you kind of float in the air for a minute, but then everything is fine. The glitches are all minor so of course it’d be cool if you could fix em' but even if you don't this game is amazing. I really enjoy the mechas, even though the crystals are a BIT overpriced. (its fine though) This game is so worth spending money on, it doesn’t dupe you at all, and what is cool is you can still be like the best player without spending money. It’s not a pay to win. Why we pay is because of some power-ups and it just looks cooler lol. You could get an S-Rank skin without spending any money. (Yknow The Ning and Rom skins that cost R-Cards, not money) Anyyywho, this is an amazing game where you can meet all sorts of people. Also, follow my account b_0red if you want to team up w/ me, heheh.
Have a good day! u better get this game >:(
Some weird stuff really stopped me playing
The game is really encourage camping, each Mecha almost deals the same DPS so there’s not much skill required but rather who started the damage first. If there’s another camper starting to attach you right after the fight then you are pretty much done. As the human form is pretty impossible to kill a mecha or even escape in open areas. Some game mechanics are super weird as well: if you jump while you are trying to use an item such as healing or vehicle, the progress immediately stops and you have to start over. This can be frustrating when you are trying to escape, as standing still is stupid in this game because the hit scan area is soooo huge, again anyone can kill you is just the matter of time. I’m a pretty good mobile FPS gamers and I almost never die in human vs human but always killed by mecha camper which made this game not fun at all because the mecha doesn’t requires that much skill. Another stupid mechanic is when I’m trying to escape by summoning a vehicle, and the progress was disrupted for some reason, the item icon switch to healing items immediately after I took a damage, and I have to switch it back to try to summon a vehicle to escape. Overall, I have to play one game a day to make my monthly pass worth it, but I don’t see myself play this game after because it’s so easy for campers yet so hard me who just wanna get as many kills as possible.
Exactly what I expect from netease
This game was almost perfect but here’s some things that need to be changed if netease wants more people to play.
1. Unban mechs from solo matches at the endgame. Mechs being banned in the endgame in squads is reasonable but in solo it’s horrible. If your planning to play by yourself be ready to be in a lot of situations where your enemy has a mech but you don’t and guess what you can’t call it in the end because it’s banned.
2. Fix the systems. The systems in all of netease games do not work they do not establish damage as it should and it’s very wonky.
3.Let the mechs be immune for a couple seconds while they spawn in. You know how annoying it is to spawn your mech and as soon as it’s spawned it’s destroyed.
4. The damage system ( as the same with all netease battle Royale games ) are very broken. They do not establish the damage that the systems are supposed to. For example you will shoot at someone directly about 60% of your clip from your regular assault rifle which holds 30 bullets. 60% of the clip is more than enough to kill any player, but in netease games that’s just not the case sometimes the game will treat it if you are not shooting at all. Please fix. This game is pretty good with the mechanics and all but as always with netease this game was almost a good game. Maybe if the game company actually took the time to test there games they would come out with no flaws.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Hong Kong Netease Interactive Entertainment Limited
- 3.5 GB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- ©1997-2019 NetEase, Inc.All Rights Reserved
- In-App Purchases
- 680 Crystal $9.99
- 60 Crystal $0.99
- 300 Crystal $4.99
- 1280 Crystal $19.99
- Monthly gift $4.99
- Weekly Cift $0.99
- 3280 Crystal $49.99
- Treasure Order $2.99
- 6480 Crystal $99.99
- Mecha Development Pack $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.