In Slime Rush you will have to complete levels as fast as you can while testing your skills.
Move and Jump as you try to reach the end of the stage before slime gets you, or you run out of time!
- Explore 21 levels with hidden and special areas
- Dynamic and Fixed Joystick configuration and touch controls
- Customise your own character and unlock up to 29 different new skins by completing challenges!
- End-game unlockable levels
- Three different types of collectables and challenges
- Track your progress in every level and try to 100% complete them all!
- Colorful and vivid 3D environments and graphics
- You are able to customize Slime as you want with 5 different colors!
- Special, more difficult areas with new mechanics and gameplay
- Many different types of Power-Ups with unique effects to help you out!
- Springs, conveyor belts, swinging hammers and more obstacles in every level
- Many options to configure Joystick types, sound and music, game quality and an assist mode
Added MFi game controller support for gameplay (not menus, those still require touch)
Ratings and Reviews
I really like this game, and know it’s the first the developer has made. While it could be tweaked a little I think the idea, obstacles and design are really cool and it’s definitely a fun game to have. I would recommend this to others especially people looking for simple and fun games to play with a few minutes of free time.
I purchased this game hoping it would play as good as the graphics looked in the App Store. I watched a You Tube top gamer struggling with the game on their iPad. The controls were difficult for the person to play the game. The gamer was hoping this game would be better on the iPhone. I hoped so too and purchased the game. As I hoped I could play it on my iPad but had the same problems. The game was too slow and made it hard to move the slime ball around. I tried it on my iPhone then and found it a little better but hard again to maneuver the slime ball around. As a consequence I was unable to finish the 3rd level before time ran out. This could be much better if the control scheme changed completely. I really wanted to like the game but my hand hurt from trying to move the object around. For $3 save your money. I’d really like to see this game get a complete update. Jsami
Frustrating game that has potential
Controls are not very responsive, the difficulty ramps up quickly even on easy, racing the clock every level is stressful as not enough time is given, sometimes the isometric view makes it difficult distinguishing where and when to jump and you end up rolling of the edge, goofy unpredictable ball physics.
I like the premis and simple animated graphics, quite unique. Make the game less hardcore punishing and I could see this appealing to a wide crowd. Could use different modes, something a bit more relaxing ie zen mode, and endless proceduraly generated mode etc. As it is now it only adds to my stress and anxiety, not what I’m looking for in a game.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Crescent Moon Games LLC
- 108.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Game Controller
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Crescent Moon Games
Play this game with your favorite compatible controller.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.