Do great things!
Supertodos is a powerful way to organize all of the tasks in your life.
It features rock-solid syncing with iCloud and runs on all of your devices: iPhone, iPad, Mac, and even Apple Watch.
Full list of features:
- Create lists and to-do's
- Add custom tags to help organize
- Run Supertodos on your iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and Mac
- Sync across all of your devices using iCloud
- Sort items by date, name, or manually
- Search for to-do's across all lists
- Set due dates
- Set repeating options
- Set quick dates for later today, tomorrow, this weekend, and more
- Archive lists to keep your lists tidy
- Choose colors to personalize lists
- Add location reminders
- Save your favorite locations
- Add images from your photo library
- Add notes
- Swipe to-do's for quick actions
- Handoff the app between devices
- Mark as high priority
- View a "Dashboard" grouped summary of your to-do's
- Add to-do's from within Safari using a share extension
- Add Widgets to your Home Screen or Today View
- Create new tasks using Siri
- Support for Dark Mode and Dynamic Type
- Drag and drop between lists on iPad and Mac
- Use quick actions from your Home Screen
- See helpful icons next to to-do's in the list view
Thanks for your support and we hope you find Supertodos as useful as we do!
Welcome to the biggest and best version of Supertodos we've ever launched! Interactive widgets, improved support for repeating reminders, and surfacing of overdue to-do's are just some of the improvements in this new release.
Ratings and Reviews
Clean but needs a little more depth
Got this on the giveaway (thanks!) and I love the look and ease of the app, and the great integration and syncing across platforms. My only wish is for subtasks or for the option to see the notes for each task when looking at a list. I want to be able see the steps needed to accomplish each task. I suppose I could create a brand new list for each task, but that seems a bit ridiculous. Thanks!
Apple iWatch Compilation
I use this app to store ALL my usernames, account numbers and passwords. Don’t fret. I’ve shown/explained it to family/friends and when they see how I use the app they can’t figure it out.
With the Apple iWatch & Apple iPad, if your iWatch/iPad/iPhone are connected to a private Wi-Fi network, even if they are miles apart, you have connectivity. (Little known fact right there)
Being able to connect & login, remotely, via my iWatch is great! I don’t normally carry my iPhone/iPad and Super ToDo allows me to access information and then cut/paste on the ittybittie iWatch screen.
I don’t have to use it but a few times a month. BUT. Having ALL my important information in 1 place? That’s updated & accessible from all my Apple devices? WFM.
Amazing that it’s free
And with no ads. Be happy to pay for this to support the development, but for now I’ll leave a nice review.
It’s amazing how many apps that charge top dollar can’t even do things as well as Super Todo.
### Has the basics and then some
* Easy to use
* Clean interface
* Supports all apple platforms, including Watch
* Colored lists
* Drag and drop to rearrange tasks
* Notes field
* Starred items
* Optional location can be associated with any list item
* Quick add task from App icon
* URL attachments
* Image attachments
* Visible creation date for tasks (a rarity in todo list apps
* And more …
### Things I’d like to see
* Trash can for tasks. It’s easy to accidentally delete tasks and it would be nice to have a bin to retrieve them as needed
* One tap to check off an item on the Watch app
* Be able to view tags with associated tasks on Watch app
* Pricing field for shopping lists — with totaling for list — all items, purchased (checked) and not purchased (unchecked). This could be a neat add-on, possibly.
Thanks for the opportunity to share my feedback.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the kind words. Be sure to update to version 9 when possible as it contains even more polish and improvements.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Jason Howlin
- 2.2 MB
- Requires iOS 17.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 17.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 14.0 or later.
- Apple Watch
- Requires watchOS 10.0 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Jason Howlin
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.