BLAST.CO shop is back in business, and the competition has just risen to a whole new level! Compete against your friends, and the world to be the ultimate turtle tosser!
Shoot as far as possible using cannons, guns, bombs, jetpacks, rockets, nukes, and a bunch of other cool gadgets! Choose from a variety of different animals to launch to your hearts content!
* FREE TO PLAY
* Numerous enemies and objects on the field
* Many unique characters to toss around
* Over a dozen different cannons and guns
* New BOOSTER Items to ensure hours of fun!
* Bunch of other new amazing gadgets to help you hurdle further through the air
* High quality graphics and sound design
- fixed a bug where gliding space spikes kill without a warning
- fixed a few other small issues
- 5 new delicious characters!
- achievements and leaderboards are now in Game Center
- cloud saving is no longer supported, we apologize for any problems it may cause. Cloud saving will be back later
- fixed game crash when taping to share screenshot
- fixed a bug when shooting Partick the frog
- big plane no longer appears in space or beyond and has less chance of appearing overall
- music tracks now cycle every 10 minutes
- some characters now have special blood color
- some other fixes not worth noting
Ratings and Reviews
A genuinely fun game
This app was based off a popular flash game. I remember playing toss the turtle on my computer in the early 2000s, and I really liked it, it worked well on the platform. I was thinking about it a few days ago, and it led me to this
The good: The base game is really fun and addicting. I particularly love the prestige (post-game) mode. It is a good reward for beating the game. The different things you can interact with are really fun and creative. The different cannon, guns, and power-ups, are really good ideas.
The bad: The game is updated much too little. The base game is pretty short. It only took me a few days to beat, but that may be because I played a lot. (the game is addicting).
My verdict: Get it. If you are on the fence, in my personal opinion the game is extremely rewarding, and fun. What really makes the game spectacular, is the humour. The description for each jet pack, chest bomb, power-up, gun, and cannon, are genuinely funny. Another thing are the characters. I love the many creative character you can toss. My personal favourite is a hulk-like teddy bear. Other characters are oxymorons like that. Get the game!
Btw this is my first app review.
Addictive Title based off the same original flash game.
“Toss The Turtle”, is considered one of the pioneer flash games for PC and was widely popular for its time. It fell short when the need for flash games was disregarded and it’s seemingly appeared that the developers understood this and left “Toss The Turtle” behind. However, we find that they came back for the sequel “Super Toss The Turtle” and it still remains as popular as its predecessor. There are many bugs and minor fixes to be made, but it delivers as an gaming app that will keep you occupied with its crude animations and characters. The game stylizes more robust gameplay with signature characters and abilities to rejuvenate the gaming experience. Eventually, you’ll just find yourself doing the same thing countless amounts of times until you stop playing for good. It’s a askew idea as to why the developers decided to publish this app for phones, but, it works regardless. It’s a eye-pleasing app and has content that will keep you busy for at least about five days jus like the first title.
Nostalgic and Fun
I used to play this game in high school during class on the computer whenever the teacher wasn’t looking, and I had the hardest time remembering what it was called. After a while I finally remembered it had to do with a turtle being shot out of a canon. A simple google led me here and I am so glad it did. My friends and I would always compete to see who could go the furthest, while also trying to not make it obvious we were playing a game instead of working. It takes me right back to those good old days so for that I give 5 stars. Love this game for some reason. Haven’t encountered any bugs so far.
- Gonzossm, LLC
- 705.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © GonzoSSM 2019
- In-App Purchases
- Box o' Shells (+400 shells) $3.99
- Couple o' Shells (+150 Shells) $1.99
- Bucket o' Shells (+1150 shells) $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.