Experience the life of a real superhero – work your way up from an ordinary person to the greatest superhero of the universe.
DO BRAVE DEEDS
Cure drunkards at the proctologist’s or force democracy.
GO TO WORK
You can clip sheep or work at the factory.
Valeron, the homeless, and Ebola-Man are up-and-doing.
RUN A BUSINESS
Create a social net for superheroes or set up superhero’s pension fund.
- Each step is a day. Every day you can do one thing
- Don’t let your hero die from diseases, hunger or depression
- Get an education, buy hero’s munitions and discover super abilities
- Hire assistants to earn all the necessary resources
- Get birthday presents every year
- Become immortal and print yourself on the memory for centuries
Become a superhero right now!
- Small bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
(5stars)Pretty addicting. I'm liking it so far.. But I just started.
(3stars)Still on my first day of playing. I've gotten VERY far.. Much further then I would have liked. I've already beat it basically, I've have gotten the immortality perk, there's really nothing left to unlock. Fun game for a bit but dies off quick. Wouldn't pay anything for it.
The game is fun and simple to play when you have free time. I haven't run into any bugs yet which is always a plus.
It’s ok despite the spelling mistakes
For a game focused on words, I’m surprised they missed a few things. For example, using the word safe instead of save.
- Anton Kartunov
- 23.6 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Anton Kartunov
- In-App Purchases
- Immortality $2.99
- Small pack $0.99
- Big pack $3.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.