Are you a creative person looking for an advanced video editing app? One that does not have a steep learning curve? You must have searched pretty well to land on this page!
SuperimposeV provides you with high-end video editing tools to create and edit your videos. It is not just another editing app with a few effects and templates. Rather it gives the power to you, providing you with extreme customizability, flexibility and animatability of numerous tools that it comes with.
◉ Overall features..
● True multi track video editing. Allows multiple tracks of video, audio, image, shapes, text etc.
● Intuitive UI for multitrack timeline. The UI that treats all the tracks, base as well as top ones equally. You can view, drag, drop, swap, zoom and pinch all of them intuitively.
● Effects: Stacking up effects one top of another to get the desired effect. SuperimposeV comes with tons of highly customizable and animatable effects that can be applied of videos, photos, shapes and texts.
● Adjustment layer: You can use them to stack up effects which would apply to any layer behind them. This makes it easier to apply uniform effects throughout a duration spanning over multiple clips.
● Keyframe animation: Add keyframe anywhere! Animate objects in your video. Almost all features can be keyframe animated.
● Transitions: Not only between two clips but also at the beginning or the end of a clip. Even on the top layers and not just the base layer.
● Several easing curves: You can apply an easing curve either on a transition or in between two keyframes to suit your project's need.
● Audio processing: You can also stack up several audio effects.
● Automatic cut out of person from images and videos.
● Masking: Not just green screen and chroma key, Superimpose V comes with numerous masking tools, animatable and customizable with precision.
● Support for importing and using LUTs (lookup tables).
● Object tracking in video clips.
● Clipping mask: Transfer transparent area from one layer to another.
● Generate patterns (like cloud, turbulence, checkerboard etc.) for your own custom effects.
● Increase or decrease the speed of a video. On the same clip, some parts can be sped up while other parts can be slowed down.
● Search and import royalty free photos and videos from Pixabay.
● Search and import royalty free music and audio effects from Pixabay.
● Add stackers and GIFs from GIPHY.
● Add customizable properties that can also be animated.
● Add shapes, fill them with color or gradient and also animate them.
● Export in any format. Video, Image, Image Sequence or GIF!
● Integration with Superimpose X for photo editing. If you need to edit a photo in your video project.
◉ Basic video/image editing
● Split, trim left or right part of any segment
● Flip, rotate a photo, video or image segment.
● Freeze part of a video.
● Reverse a video.
● Rotate a segment with editable anchor points.
● Replace a segment.
◉ Color effects brightness, contrast, exposure, offset, hue, saturation, temperature, tint, vignette, hue curve, saturation curve, luma curve, selective color, replace color to name a few.
◉ Masking effects to cut out parts of a video or image like chroma and luma keys, gradients, shape and text mask etc.
◉ Blur effects like gaussian, motion, zoom, spin, light bloom, unsharp mask etc.
◉ Various Distort effects like ripple, fractal warp, glitch etc.
◉ Various edge effects like shadows, outer glow, inner glow, long shadow, bevel, glassify etc.
◉ Stylize effects like CYMK halftone, bump map, edge detect etc.
◉ Audio processing: Apart from volume, mute and in and out fade transitions, SuperimposeV comes with peak limiter, dynamics processor, 10 band equalizer, pitch changer, distortions like echos and many more.
◉ Well integration with Superimpose X, you can even use Superimpose X masks from inside Superimpose V
● You can now pan and zoom into the video preview.
● A new effect "Gradient Blur" to create depth of field effect.
● Several bug fixes and improvements.
If you like using Superimpose V, please consider leaving a review or a rating on the App Store.
Ratings and Reviews
I’m extremely excited about this app! SuperimposeX had been my #1 photo editor for years now. Inexpensive, no subscription, no tracking - just a stable, consistent, capable, and elegant set of tools I’ve come to depend on. My luck with video editors has been less good. The once-excellent Focos Live became a data harvester for Bending Spoons, the same folks responsible for Splice. LumaFusion is superb, but actually a little too elaborate for most of my needs. To find a video editor that brings the security , economy, and power of SuperimposeX to video is something I’ve been dreaming about. So yeah, I’m stoked! I’m giving it five stars, confident that it’ll exhibit the commitment to quality and ethics that have made SuperimposeX my rock-steady photo editor. Now let’s see what this baby can do!
…and so far it’s everything I could wish for and a LOT more besides. The audio processing alone is stunning - but the keyframing!!! And all in an intuitive UI you’ll be using like a pro in no time.
This developer doesn’t disappoint.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your time rating and reviewing us! I hope that Superimpose V will not disappoint you.
Not for professional use
I loved the app when I first bought it with plenty of features and pretty easy to learn in a short time however it’s clearly not made for longer content editing. I’ve had issues where the app slows down to a crawl the more elements you add on but the icing on the cake came when I edited an almost hour long video last night and exported then uploaded without a post edit review( I was pressed for time and trusted the app do do what it’s supposed to). After uploading and reviewing I noticed my edits are WAY out of place in the timeline. This isn’t the only issue I’ve had/ have but this is a deal breaker for me. I wish I had an alternative I could use that wasn’t subscription based but I guess you just get what your budget allows for. I bought this app after using the superimpose photo editor and being impressed with the limited capabilities and almost got the superimpose X but opted for the V because I do video editing often. Now I’m stuck not trusting the app and have to spend more time post export ensuring the edits are correct. In the field I edit for being late on an upload costs views and therefore hurts my channel growth.
The developers’ previous app, superimpose x is the best image editor on iOS. This new app has potential to be the best video app on iOS. It is the first serious competitor to Luma Fusion, and surpasses it in many ways. First and most obvious: easing functions. Finally effects and movement don’t have to look like they were made in Mario paint. Next the selection of effects is far superior. The timeline is more natural and it is much like quirky. Stock video integration is really nice and free I guess? If this is anything like their previous apps they will continue to refine and perfect it. The only con so far is stability, but I have a feeling they are just getting started. And of course this is a premium app, unlike most video editors. A labor of love.
Developer Response ,
Thanks a lot for your time leaving a great review! We really appreciate it.
We are working on improving the stability of the app. Meanwhile, if you come across any repeatable pattern glitches/crashes, please feel free to contact us using the "Contact Us" option, we will try to resolve them.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Pankaj Goswami
- 111.4 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 14.5 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.5 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.5 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Pankaj Goswami
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.