Turn your ideas into beautiful works of art using Superimpose X, the new version of the Superimpose app. If you can imagine it, Superimpose X will provide the tools to do it.
Packed with wide range of editing capabilities from multiple layers, blending modes, masking, adjustment layers, brushes, smudge, warp, effects, clarity to casting shadows, Superimpose X is a modern tool for creating your photo contents.
Whether you are a professional or an amateur, you will be amazed by the power Superimpose X gives to your fingertips. Composing images with multiple layers, double exposure, superimposing is easier than ever.
All your projects are saved in beautifully designed session area. So, you do not have to lose your current project if you want to move to another one in the middle.
And of course Superimpose X comes with Masking Library, where you can save all your masked images, like stickers for later use.
And all of this, packed in a beautifully designed interface that does not intimidate you, despite the amount of capabilities it comes with.
To list out a few features...
• Multiple layers (up to 24).
• 16 different adjustment layers.
• Blending modes, 18 of them.
• Opacity control.
• Numerous masking tools. From Magic Wand to Magic Lasso to predefined shapes.
• Automatically mask out people from photos using AI.
• Filling of a layer directly from camera, with real time rendering with its mask and blending modes.
• Built-in shadow creation tool.
• Built-in Light Wrap tool.
• Masking Library to store your masked images.
• Session Library, that automatically stores all your projects.
• Non destructive adjustments and layer blur.
• Non destructive beautiful photo effects (63 of them).
• An amazing Clarity tool.
• Advanced adjustment tools.
• Tools like Text, Curved Text, Selective Blur, Motion, Zoom and Spin Blur, Lens Blur, Gradient and more.
• Number of distorting tools like Warp, Perspective transform and more.
• Numerous paint and effect brushes and option to customize them.
• Smudge brush
• Clone stamp brush
• Brush for Darkening, Lightening, Desaturating etc.
• Option to export PSD with layers.
• Access to more than a million royalty free stock photos.
And if you are already using the classic Superimpose app, you can seamlessly transfer all your masks into the new Superimpose X. This is how you could transfer the masks...
1. Open the original Superimpose app.
2. Press the "?" button on the top right corner of the "Home" screen.
3. There you should see an option called "Transfer masks to Superimpose X".
4. Press that and your masks should be available in Superimpose X.
● You can now add outline to your text.
If you like using Superimpose X, please review or rate it in the App Store. We appreciate it a lot!
Ratings and Reviews
Cheers to the creators of this app for making something substantial, robust, fun, functional and above all transparent! There are no gimmicks here, just an awesome app made by people who actually care about making a great product. The price is perfect, there is so much freedom in the app, no add ons, just really great software. I used superimpose free version for years so I am very familiar with the tool layout and aspect of the product. I in fact still use both apps for different purposes. The new tutorials are so awesome. I love that it is compatible with the iPad Pro. I can do so much more than I’ve ever imagined. The only inhibiting factor (understandably) are the number of layers possible and size of artboard although I can’t imagine needing more. And I think both of these factors are just due to size of file. One other random bug I might have noticed was that imputing the color white from the color palette wasn’t rendering a true white like it did on regular version so I now use and underlay layer of white. Other than that I am always finding new tools and ways to explore. THANK YOU!!!
Great, but needs a fix..
Ok, so I love this app. It’s my favorite and best one I’ve tried that are like it. Many ways to get a good cut out. But there is a problem. Shadows are very important when combining photos, and your shadow thing is far too simple and buggy. First of all, it doesn’t work right. You’ll have different shadows for different layers (obviously), but when you change the opacity or blur of one of the shadows, they can all change. Which ruins everything. And also, once you make a shadow, you can’t keep going back in to adjust it. Which isn’t good considering how important they can be. And sometimes when you take the blur or opacity all the way down to see the difference it makes, it like gets stuck. Then you have to trash the whole thing and start again. Notice I still gave the app 5 stars. Cause it definitely deserves it. Just PLEASE fix the shadow feature, and it’ll be an almost perfect app.
good but somethings should be added
alr so first, this app is really good. It’s easy to use however there are some bugs. First bug: when I use one of the masking tools, after a while, it freezes and automatically accepts it messing up my mask. Second bug: again, when using one of the masking tools, while outlining the object it’s beings to delay and the lines show up seconds later. Pretty annoying. Third bug: sometimes when I merge layers, It completely messes up the resolution of that layer. Okay, so now some things you guys should add. First, a lasso selection tool similar to the masking one however only selects the area marked. This could be useful to only blur a certain area or coloring one in. Next, this would be really useful with the selection tool...a color bucket fill. This would be REALLY useful instead of having to mask and color the layer underneath.. last thing would be to find a way to add custom fonts to text and be able to turn text into its own layer. That’s all, please do and fix these things. Would make the experience a lot better..
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Pankaj Goswami
- 119.8 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Pankaj Goswami
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.