- Selfies not mirrored
- 4K/1080p videos (depends on device)
- iCloud backup
- Countdown timer
- Image overlay
- Designed for iPhone X
Superlapse will create a stunning time lapse video from your photos. You can use this app to take a photo once a day and see how your subject changes over time.
If you have children or pets, this is an amazing opportunity to create a beautiful time lapse of them growing up.
This app can also help you create an amazing transformation video and help motivate you towards your fitness goals.
If you are a traveler, using Superlapse can help you create an unforgettable travel time lapse.
You can also use this app to create awesome videos of growing a garden or capturing the changing seasons, and anything else you can think of that would make a amazing time lapse.
- Selfies are not mirrored
- 4k/1080p videos - Superlapse will create the highest definition video possible depending on your device
- iCloud backup/sync - you can save a backup of your photos to iCloud
- Landscape orientation supported - you can take photos in landscape to create a landscape video
- Instagram ready videos - you can choose to save a 1080x1350 resolution video ready to share on Instagram
- Image overlay - helps you line up better with your previous photo
- Countdown timer - for when you need a little extra time to get ready
- Adjust Brightness - swipe right/left while on the camera screen to adjust brightness
- Designed for iPhone X - modern user interface with swipe-gesture navigation
- FPS Control - you can adjust the frames per second (fps) of the video to be saved
- Daily reminders - you can set a time for a daily reminder to take a photo
- Save your albums onto your computer - you can use the iTunes File Sharing feature to save your photos from your device to your computer
- added opacity slider to adjust the overlay image's opacity
- fixed image being taken twice bug
- fixed import photos bug
Ratings and Reviews
Good for simple needs!
I started a project with this app yesterday, compared to alternative this Is a super easy to use app, that does the job so far!
I got some frustration with the landscape to portrait of the ghost image that sometime stays locked in the wrong position erratically.
I miss the ability to reorder images and to display one chosen previous image as ghost instead of the last one. If you don’t need this the app is nearly perfect!
It does exactly what I want it to do, except it crashes nearly every time I try to add a photo from my album. It’s very frustrating. Other than that, it makes a quality time lapse.
A fine app
A fine app with an interesting and innovative way to create time lapse projects. The ghosting previous image helps make for very fluid transitions between photos - definitely worth using!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Ethan Le
- 21.1 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Ethan Le
- In-App Purchases
- Full Version $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.