Supermicro IPMIView is a perfect application for companies who want to manage servers. You can easily manage Supermicro's server products with few steps. It supports standard IPMI command and KVM.
1. Group Management, Search, Diagnosis and Setting
2. BMC information
3. BMC function
*Sensor Data Record
*System Event Log
*Hard Disk Drive
4. Preference for specify BMC
IPMIView for iOS User's Guide, please visit http://www.supermicro.com/support/manuals/
1. Support SMC RAKP mode for security login.
2. Add the export diagnostic report function in diagnostic page menu.
3. Display IPv6 in Multi-Node information tab when device is MicroCloud.
4. Fix HDD physical size and logical strip size wrong when system installed LSI MegaRAID 2108, 2208, 3008 or 3108.
5. Users can use file sharing to transfer backup files.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app but keyboard should be floating not fixed
This is one of the best remote control app I have ever seen, my main complaint is about the fixed keyboard which is always in the way or right on top of what I need to see. I would like to be able to position the keyboard wherever I want on the screen, maybe on the side or just floating. Another annoying feature is that it is stuck in landscape mode, going portrait could help with the keyboard display, there is ample space on ipad pros! Health checks and sensors will be displayed only if server is fully initialized.
Missing BT keyboard support
Besides the obvious and already mentioned omission of iPad support, I was stunned when I couldn’t use my Bluetooth keyboard in KVM mode! This app forces you to use its clunky built-in keyboard that covers half of the (iPhone size) screen.
It’s nice that I can connect to my servers with this app (why do these motherboards use non-standard VNC protocol?), but the poor usability of this app make it a last resort.
iPad and keyboard support would be killer
Works great but would be even better with iPad and keyboard support.
- SUPER MICRO COMPUTER, Inc. TAIWAN
- 12.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright (c) 2018 Super Micro Computer. Inc. All Rights Reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.