SuperPhone helps you build better relationships by making sure you have a current cell number for everyone in your network, including:
- Your followers
- Your family
- Your friends
- Your fans
- Your supporters
- Your collaborators
- Your mentors
- Your advisors
- Your investors
- Your colleagues
- Your customers
- Your students
- Your congregation
SuperPhone enhances your relationships by tracking your texting and calling. Every day, the people with whom you communicate will accumulate points for every interaction. This results in a SuperPhone score that tells you how close you are to the people in your world. To increase your score with a contact, simply reach out more often.
SuperPhone also allows businesses of all types to communicate (via SMS and Facebook Page messenger) with their customers via our Shopify integration.
Quick and Easy Setup
Get up and running in minutes.
Manage all inbound and outbound messages to your SuperPhone from our companion web dashboard.
Ultimate Networking Tool
Easily collect info from everyone you meet and stay in touch with reminders and scheduled follow-ups!
Features and services include:
• Dedicated second phone line
• Multiple phone numbers, one inbox
• Group Broadcasts
• International Support
• Inbound/Outbound MMS
• File attachments
• Message archives
• Real-time usage analytics
• Advanced auto-responders
• Message scheduling
• Call scheduling
As seen in Forbes, TechCrunch, International Business Times, CNBC
Selected as an Upstart 100 company in 2016 by Upstart Business Journal
Ad-Free, iOS 8 +
Need to contact us?
Support: email@example.com or message SuperBot (m.me/superphone.io)
This update includes performance improvements for the contact form.
Thank you for your feedback! Lots of powerful additions to SuperPhone will soon be available via an app-update like this one - stay tuned!
This update fixes an issue with location based filtering. Also, you can now add, edit and remove custom contributions in contact detail view! To do so, open any contact and scroll down to the bottom. If you already have contributions for this contact, simply tap one to edit or delete. If you want to add a custom contribution, just press the button.
With this update we're simplifying how you can select multiple conversations and contacts. Simply tap the avatar of a conversation or contact to select it. From there you can bulk tag, archive or message as usual.
We're also adding call scheduling on mobile - You now have the option to pick a time and interval for your call. When the time comes, SuperPhone will dial the number of your choice, wait for you to pick up and then connect your call. Call recipients will only see your SuperPhone number.
Finally, this build includes fixes and improvements throughout the app.
We've made optimizations for users on the new iPhone XS Max!
We also squashed a few bugs.
You can now see the custom form field answers right on the contact detail view. Also, we
- Improved the chat performance
- Fixed a crash that occurred when searching saved responses
- Introducing gender segmentation! Now that gender selection is an optional part of our forms, you're now able to segment contacts and conversations by gender. You can also apply genders to existing and new contacts.
- Also new is the Saved Responses shortcuts! In chat view, just type the title of one of your saved responses, hit the lightning bolt and the saved response will autofill!
- We've increased the chat performance!
- On the updates view you'll now find suggestions to pick from!
With this update we bring you two new features that we hope you'll love!
The first is tagging unknown conversations: On the conversation list view, press and hold on a conversations you'd like to tag. Select all the conversation that you want to apply the tag to, then press the "..." button on the top right and select "Tag selection".
The second is message drafts. Whenever you compose a message and close the conversation, the message is saved and whenever you come back to it, the text you wrote will still be there!
Introducing Tag Management:
We've added the ability to rename, merge and delete tags. To use, just open the new "Tags" option on the settings tab. This feature becomes very useful in various scenarios. For example when you're trying to send an Update to multiple segments at once. In the following example we'll show you how to send an Update to contacts in California and New York:
1) Filter your contacts to show only contacts in California
2) Select all contacts by pressing down on one contact and then pressing "Select all"
3) Press the "..." button at the top right and select "Tag selection"
4) Create a new tag, call it for example "California Update Dec 18"
5) Do the same thing for contacts in New York, this time calling the tag for example "New York Update Dec 18"
6) Go to the tag settings section, select both new tags and press on "Actions"
7) You're given the option to "Combine Tags". Select it and enter a new name for the tag, for example "California/NY Update Dec 18"
You now have a tag with all your contacts in the New York and California areas, which you can use to send an Update via the Updates tab. For more on Updates, read below on v1.22.
Ratings and Reviews
Love it! But...
I’m be been using SuperPhone since it’s beta release and I love it!
It would be great if calls from the app had a separate ringtone from regular calls.
Also, better file management would be great. I’m having trouble sharing and retrieving audio and video files with my SuperPhone contacts.
LIVEFORREAL with the Super Phone!
Hey, what’s good world, I’m FatzForreal & I’m an indie artist! With this app, my contacts & my music career in general is exponentially growing with consistent support & success. Of course I’m a great artist, lol BUT I must give credit to this app! To my fans, I love you, to this app, much much respect! Thank you Ryan Leslie for the manifestation of this platform & the good it’s done for my world. My album titled “Off The Strength” is on the way!!
This App is nothing less than phenomenal 🤘🏾 A must have for artists and entrepreneurs...only caveat I’m currently experiencing is getting their “superbot” feature setup and working as advertised but I’m sure that will be fixed shortly as well! Keep up the great work Ryan Leslie & the entire Disruptive Multimedia team! 🔥🔥🔥
- Disruptive Multimedia, Inc
- 128.4 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Disruptive Multimedia
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.