Fashion Superstar Dress Up is an unparalleled adventure in the world of fashion. Dress and makeup your favorite superstars. You get to dress them up for red carpet, coolest parties, movie awards, dates and photo shoots.
Create your look-a-like avatar and be your own personal stylist with mixing and matching your favorite look. Huge collection of clothes and accessories to choose for every occasion. Billions of combinations for avatar and outfits.
Play Fashion Superstar Dress Up:
• Choose one of the superstar characters to dress up, or design your own dolls with the Avatar generator.
• Choose a category by clicking on it, and then clothes and accessories from that category to put on your character.
• Customize your look with countless combinations.
• After you finish dressing her up, save it in the game.
• Invite friends to play together and become part of the fast growing Fashion Superstar Dress Up community. Visit other players’ portfolios and follow their career in the game.
• Check and like designs of others so they’ll like and follow you.
• Take a photo of the doll and share it on social networks.
• Remember your own “username”, “password” and write “Bio”.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
There are many new clothes in our game and more are appearing all the time. In this version, there are also some performance improvements, and new advertisements.
Ratings and Reviews
This is a very fun game and I have ideas!
This game is very good but i’d like to see some different body types or high difference. Also, some more clothes should be added to the male models! There are only 3 skin tones for the women and sometimes it is hard to work with that. Yes, the models are very generic but i’d love to see maybe some freckles/ blush or piercings in the create an avatar. I’m sure that other people feel the same!
Um peps can be mean but awesome game
VERY IMPORTANT!!!!! So there are people on this game that Can pretend to be you. For me I was sweetlypie and there was someone out here trying to be me they kept saying I’m racist and I lost a lot of followers and friends I’m not racist at all I have five friends that are mixed two friends that are colored and eight friends that are White. I feel like developers should be able to go on there and tell them to stop or delete them or kick them out because this is very important a lot of people now are starting to pick on little kids to some people even lie about their age just so they won’t get pushed around! This is a really good game but because of all that I only gave it three stars because I feel like people should be allowed to kick them out if they won earth are being mean this is a very hard time for me because people are being so mean and saying I’m racist and stuff on another page no I really want to log out and log back in but then I will lose all my likes all my followers all my friends and all my designs I have made 1852 designs and I’m very proud of them so I don’t want to log out and lose all of them but if this gets worse I’m gonna have to so please do something about it- me
I’m deleting this app for the following reason:
Today the app logged me out and there’s no option to retrieve a forgotten password. All my designs are now lost.
Prior to this I decided to still use the app (although it needs improvement) because they have awesome clothes to style your model with. They also do not bombard you with too many commercials. Prior to the password issue I’d give this app 3.5/4 stars.
The app could improve in the following:
1. The app needs filters by styles, clothing/accessory category, and color. It takes too much time skimming through. For instance, purses and shoes are in the same category etc.
2. Needs a “forgot password” option if you forget your password.
3. You should be able to like someone’s styled model by just selecting the thumbs up. Instead the app takes you to their page. I’d rather be able to scroll through the designs and just select “like” (thumbs up) without being taken to another page.
There is another app I use called Combyne that has all this together. I wanted to give this app a chance and time to update things in hopes it would improve, but after loosing my 46+ designs because I can’t login, I’m done. I’ll continue using Combyne.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Appstylist Oy
- 11.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Appstylist Oy