SuperVision+ is the only magnifying glass app on the market that offers a supreme live image stabilization capability. Highly magnified images are usually shaking. It is a problem especially for old people. No more image shaking with SuperVision+ magnifier (magnifying glass).
Highlighted in Technology News for People Who Are Blind or Visually Impaired published by the American Foundation for the Blind.
From reading small print at near distance to seeing signs at far distance, SuperVision+ magnifier (magnifying glass) is your go-to app for seeing better and clearer.
Place your phone camera close to small objects, the app can also be used as a microscope. You can see something small that even normally sighted people can't see.
- Easy to activate stabilization. Just press the screen and hold.
- Option to only stabilize vertically, allowing horizontal reading movement.
- Large and highly visible buttons.
- Maximize screen by double tapping to hide buttons
- Freeze images at high resolution for examining details.
- Easy to use either with one hand or two hands.
- Built-in flash light support.
- Allow focus locking.
- Select target for focus and exposure control.
- Snapshots can be saved and recalled.
- Inverted black-and-white image mode.
* Export or share saved images.
* Fixed a bug in use of volume button for taking snapshots.
* Fixed image capture bug in iPhone 4/4S
* Fixed a bug for iPad mini 4
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I love this app
I’m legally blind and I use this to read things at a distance. I love how it brings things up to me. I used this in a fast food place and had folks screaming at me for “taking pictures “. I told them if you folks would help visually impaired people I wouldn’t have to use my phone for self help. I even used it at the symphony to see it. This is a wonderful app. It really works well.
Wonderful app for low vision person. My magnifying glasses do not work as well and now I depend on Super Vision to see phone numbers, addresses, sports scores on TV, menu items, directions on medicine bottles, any small print. I depend on it on my iPad and phone and it gives me a lot of independence.
The image stays clear, even at maximum magnification.
That is been a problem with other units in my phone.
- Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary
- 5.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © SERI Mass Eye & Ear
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.