Supplies is a home inventory app that helps organise your food and other perishables and minimise trips to the store.
* Organise your supplies by status and location and track their expiration dates
* Keep a shopping list of items you need to re-stock
* Create checklists to manage recipe ingredients or be prepared for emergencies
* Supports Dark Mode and includes a home screen widget
* All of your items are stored in a Reminders list
* Data automatically syncs between devices logged in to your iCloud account
* Share the Reminders list with your family to keep everyone up to date
* Supplies Deluxe is an optional upgrade that unlocks additional features and interface customisation options
* There are monthly and annual auto-renewing subscriptions available with a 1-week trial
* Alternatively you can unlock Supplies Deluxe forever with a one-time purchase
* See up-to-date prices for each of these options within the app
- Fixes an issue with supplies not updating properly in lists
Ratings and Reviews
Pretty great so far!
I’m glad I found this app. It’s been extremely helpful as I pack up for my move. It’s also been a lifesaver in terms of keeping track of the groceries I have.
It would be cool if there were more customization options for the statuses and locations. I noticed that I can’t really edit the names of the statuses or locations once they’re set. It’s not a huge problem starting out, but I can see it being troublesome once I’ve added a lot of items to the list already. I’d also like to have some different icons for locations like a travel bag or emergency kit, or boxed up.
Those are really small things though. Otherwise I really don’t have any complaints so far! Looking forward to using this app more.
Has Potential - Needs Work
I love the premise of this app and the overall look and feel of it. It sets out to be slightly different than your typical grocery/supply list app, and that’s great! However, this app lacks a lot of desired functionality that could make this one of my go-to apps.
One thing going for this app is the customization and price point. For just ten bucks for lifetime access, this app out beats it’s competitors in its price range. There’s also plenty of customization should you purchase the app.
There isn’t support for Shortcuts, so automation is out of the question. Having the ability to add in a item or check if an item is in stock would be fantastic! No exports or imports, should means I can’t perform external analytics on my stock. I’m running Python scripts and iOS Shortcuts to help better track our household supplies, so having export as CSV would take this app to the next level!
Great basic app
Helps my keeping my boat supplies organized. Love the expiration date function, and that it ties to ‘reminders’ to alert me that an item needs to be consumed and/or replaced. It’s nice that I can check my supplies on my phone while I’m getting groceries - no more overstocking. It’s not a fancy app that lets you scan barcodes or add pics, and I wish I could edit the name of the locations or move than 1 item at a time. But overall I’m happy :)
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Jankulabor OU
- 2.6 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Jänkulabor OÜ
- In-App Purchases
- Supplies Deluxe monthly $1.99
- Supplies Deluxe lifetime $10.99
- Supplies Deluxe annual $6.99
- Small tip $1.99
- Medium tip $4.99
- Large tip $7.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.