Supplies is a home inventory app that helps organise your food and other perishables and minimise trips to the store.
* Organise your supplies by status and location and track their expiration dates
* Keep a shopping list of items you need to re-stock
* Create checklists to manage recipe ingredients or be prepared for emergencies
* Supports Dark Mode and includes a home screen widget
* All of your items are stored in a Reminders list
* Data automatically syncs between devices logged in to your iCloud account
* Share the Reminders list with your family to keep everyone up to date
* Supplies Deluxe is an optional upgrade that unlocks additional features and interface customisation options
* There are monthly and annual auto-renewing subscriptions available with a 1-week trial
* Alternatively you can unlock Supplies Deluxe forever with a one-time purchase
* See up-to-date prices for each of these options within the app
- You can now mark an entire location as reviewed or unreviewed by tapping the green badge
- Supplies with the same name finished within the same day will now get combined in the Finished view
- Added a context menu action to quickly rename items while you're reviewing them
- Added a context menu action to reviewed items to quickly add them to your shopping list
- Added a Mark as Opened context menu action to checklist items where possible
- Fixed a bug where checklist and shopping list items were not matched to the correct supplies
Ratings and Reviews
Pretty great so far!
I’m glad I found this app. It’s been extremely helpful as I pack up for my move. It’s also been a lifesaver in terms of keeping track of the groceries I have.
It would be cool if there were more customization options for the statuses and locations. I noticed that I can’t really edit the names of the statuses or locations once they’re set. It’s not a huge problem starting out, but I can see it being troublesome once I’ve added a lot of items to the list already. I’d also like to have some different icons for locations like a travel bag or emergency kit, or boxed up.
Those are really small things though. Otherwise I really don’t have any complaints so far! Looking forward to using this app more.
A must have app.
This app continues to be an integral part of both my life and home inventory workflow. I keep track of all supplies, pantry, fridge, and freezer items. The fact that it integrates into the native iOS Reminders app is the best part.
I cannot recommend this app enough!
Took a little time to figure out, but it’s great
Can you make it so I can share the entire inventory with someone else?
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the kind words! If you open up the Reminders app on your device, you’ll find a list named Supplies there. This is where all your items are kept and you can share that list with anyone. They can then install Supplies and everything should show up in the app automagically.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Jankulabor OU
- 2.8 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Hendrik Kaju
- In-App Purchases
- Supplies Deluxe lifetime $10.99
- Supplies Deluxe monthly $1.99
- Supplies Deluxe annual $6.99
- Small tip $1.99
- Medium tip $4.99
- Large tip $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.