SupportMenu sits in the menu bar of OS 10.8 and newer Macs (including 10.11, OS X El Capitan) to provide quick and easy access to local tools, web links and more.
SupportMenu provides a unified, persistent, completely customizable app that integrates your own support tools into one, easy to use menu bar item. SupportMenu also integrates with the very popular Zendesk ticketing system to increase visibility of open queries, raising support requests above the clutter of email.
SupportMenu can be customized to consolidate multiple Zendesk ticketing systems, while providing a simple, quick-access button to various support resources.
• SupportMenu is a tool for Zendesk end-users, not Zendesk Agents.
• Only active end-user Open and Pending tickets are visible in SupportMenu.
• Only Public replies are posted to SupportMenu.
• Historic, Closed and Solved tickets are not shown in SupportMenu.
• Visit the SupportMenu FAQ at http://frgt.co/SM-FAQ
- Improved UI for submitting a new request.
- Pasting of text will always result in plain text (no rich text) to avoid unexpected results when creating or updating a ticket.
- In Links, we’ve clarified how “Display Title in Large Text” works.
- Improved default Zendesk logo for any Links to zendesk.com.
- Added Dutch localization
Ratings and Reviews
Does exactly what it says. Installs on all of our users machines to provide them quick and easy access to the tools they need to keep on top of issues and provide topical links.
Praise the lord!
So much quicker than heading to my email or Zendesk’s website to quickly reply to a ticket! The notification center pop ups are particularly helpful.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.