Ever wondered what time your cat went out for their morning prowl? Worked late and worried about whether your pet had enough food to eat at home? Or wanted reassurance that your pet was coming, going and eating normally while you’re not there?
Using the Sure Petcare app with Sure Petcare connected products – including the SureFlap Microchip Cat Flap Connect, SureFlap Microchip Pet Door Connect and SureFeed Microchip Pet Feeder Connect – allows you to do all of this and more from your phone. Whether you’re at home or away, you can enjoy a closer connection with your pet and relax in the knowledge that they’re enjoying the freedom and security they deserve.
Features of the Sure Petcare app:
• View all of your Sure Petcare connected products in one place, to get a clearer overall picture of your pet’s day-to-day activity, behaviour and feeding.
• View your pet’s dashboard for a snapshot of their day: how much time have they spent outside? When did they last eat? How much did they eat? and much more.
• Monitor your pet’s activity and behaviour patterns over time. Understanding your pet’s ‘normal’ routines makes it easier to spot anomalies which may indicate changes in health and wellbeing.
• Receive notifications of events such as when your pet eats and enters/exits via the pet door.
• Invite friends, family and pet sitters to share access to your household via their own app account - no more sharing passwords. Manage their permissions to grant them the appropriate level of access.
Note: The Sure Petcare app only works with Sure Petcare ‘Connect’ products and requires a Sure Petcare Hub for connection. If you have purchased a Sure Petcare Animo dog Activity and Behaviour Monitor, please download the Sure Petcare – Animo app.
Microchip Cat Flap Connect & Microchip Pet Door Connect
• Remotely lock or unlock the door anytime, from anywhere
• Set a curfew routine to keep pets in at specified times during the day (one curfew per day for the Microchip Pet Door Connect or up to four curfews per day for the Microchip Cat Flap Connect)
• Know when your pet leaves or enters your home
• Monitor your pet’s day-to-day comings and goings. Understanding your pet’s ‘normal’ routine can help you to spot changes which may indicate changes in your pet’s health and wellbeing.
• Microchip Cat Flap Connect Only: control entry and exit permissions per pet.
Microchip Pet Feeder Connect
• Set portion sizes for up to two types of food (oz or g). You can then weigh food portions out to within 1g accuracy using the feeder’s integrated scales and portion indicator lights.
• Check when your pet last ate and how much food is left in their bowl
• Monitor your pet’s feeding behaviour over time – see how much, how often and when they eat. A change in feeding behaviour can be a key indicator of a change in health or wellbeing.
Check when the pet sitter last fed your pet when you are away from home
Minor bugs fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Nothing Sure About It
Product has worked reasonably well. Great when it works. Worrying when it doesn't.
Today there was an apparent network problem on their end. When that happens your app won't work and your pet will be stuck while you're wondering what to do next. App just hangs forever and never comes back while you sit there staring at a spinning circle. You will have to kill it.
Nothing was posted on the web site. So customers are in the dark. Phone support was not working. No chat. They have an automated solver which requires the door's serial number and pet's chip ID. Good luck with finding them when you're vacationing in Hawaii.
It's a great product when it works. It needs to be made more reliable. The app in particular shouldn't hang because of a simple network problem. And the website should have accurate / timely status when there are problems.
When it works it's a good product.
I love this door and application. Occasionally the app does not start but usually that is because there is an instance of the app already running so you just turn off the app (meaning swipe it up, closing an app does not actually turn it off) and then start it. I have seen this problem with other apps so not certain if it is an app or IPhone problem. I like being able to reach for my phone when I wake up in the morning and unlock the door so the dogs can go out without ever getting out of bed.
Had to force close several times to get app to respond during hub enrollment process. Very buggy. Worst part... doesn’t support US time zones. Only Asia, Europe, and India. Come on.....
- SUREFLAP LTD
- 31.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch), iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation), and iPod touch (7th generation).
English, Dutch, French, German
- Age Rating
- © 2019 SureFlap Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.