Surfing on a Cloud is a simple kids meditation app designed to help children under 10 relax and unwind mindfully before bedtime. Relax with imaginative stories that bring calm and peace to any bedtime routine creating the ideal conditions for a good night sleep.
Meditation and mindfulness have incredible benefits to mental wellbeing and through the engaging stories these skills can be learned from an early age. The guided meditations have also been found to help children to reduce sleep anxiety and overcome fears of the dark and nightmares.
What you’ll get –
- A range of meditations guided by Naya the Dream Fairy who helps kids drift sweetly off to sleep.
- The audio tracks take kids on a magical storytelling adventure surfing the clouds, flying on a magic carpet, riding through a safari, even floating in a hot air balloon.
- Each of the sleep stories helps children focus on their breath, body and mind through positive visualisations.
- Fruit Salad Feeling teaches mindfulness skills using the colours and flavours found in a fruit bowl.
- Rainbow in My Room uses colour and mood to guide a peaceful night sleep.
- Chill and Relax is a perfect guided meditation for older children as they learn breathing and muscle relaxation techniques.
The soothing music and sweet storytelling have been a hit with children aged 2 – 10 years. We have stories of parents who have also found themselves dozing off while sharing the sleep meditations with their little ones too!
Download the kid’s meditation app everybody needs. Then just sit back, relax and breathe.
The app is currently available free on the iTunes store.
Read more about our terms and conditions here - http://www.surfingonacloud.com.au
1. Minor bug fixes.
2. Performance improvement.
Ratings and Reviews
Loved it at first but then stories disappeared!
We downloaded this app for our 9 year old son and it’s just soothing enough to help him wind down at the end of the day before bed. After about 2 weeks or so of using it however, all the stories disappeared except for one. It doesn’t say that it’s going to do that in the description. I looked for a version to pay for that would include all the stories but haven’t been able to find it yet. Not sure if this is supposed to happen or if the app is just really poorly made.
Great content but could use some improvement
We have been using this app for about a week with our five year old son. The content is great and we think the dream fairy does a great job.
However, the app does not keep the phone awake. So it auto shuts off if you don’t keep tapping the screen. If you have lots of battery this is once every 4 or 5 mins. If you have low battery it is multiple times every minute to keep it from shutting off.
I would love to see an update with the keep the phone awake option.
Good concept bad app
I can only see one sleep story and can’t get anything else to load
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ciel Bleu Pty Ltd
- 63 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © @ Ciel Bleu Pty Ltd