Surfing on a Cloud is a simple kids meditation app designed to help children under 10 relax and unwind mindfully before bedtime. Relax with imaginative stories that bring calm and peace to any bedtime routine creating the ideal conditions for a good night sleep.
Meditation and mindfulness have incredible benefits to mental wellbeing and through the engaging stories these skills can be learned from an early age. The guided meditations have also been found to help children to reduce sleep anxiety and overcome fears of the dark and nightmares.
What you’ll get –
- A range of meditations guided by Naya the Dream Fairy who helps kids drift sweetly off to sleep.
- The audio tracks take kids on a magical storytelling adventure surfing the clouds, flying on a magic carpet, riding through a safari, even floating in a hot air balloon.
- Each of the sleep stories helps children focus on their breath, body and mind through positive visualisations.
- Fruit Salad Feeling teaches mindfulness skills using the colours and flavours found in a fruit bowl.
- Rainbow in My Room uses colour and mood to guide a peaceful night sleep.
- Chill and Relax is a perfect guided meditation for older children as they learn breathing and muscle relaxation techniques.
The soothing music and sweet storytelling have been a hit with children aged 2 – 10 years. We have stories of parents who have also found themselves dozing off while sharing the sleep meditations with their little ones too!
Download the kid’s meditation app everybody needs. Then just sit back, relax and breathe.
The app is currently available free on the iTunes store.
Read more about our terms and conditions here - http://www.surfingonacloud.com.au
1. Minor bug fixes.
2. Performance improvement.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great content but could use some improvement
We have been using this app for about a week with our five year old son. The content is great and we think the dream fairy does a great job.
However, the app does not keep the phone awake. So it auto shuts off if you don’t keep tapping the screen. If you have lots of battery this is once every 4 or 5 mins. If you have low battery it is multiple times every minute to keep it from shutting off.
I would love to see an update with the keep the phone awake option.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.