Leave no footprints & stay private, wherever you are. Use Surfshark VPN to secure your digital life.
WHAT CAN YOU DO?
• Stream everything in HD
• Protect yourself while gaming
• Hide your online identity
• Send and download files securely
• Stay safe on public Wi-Fi
WHAT’S TO LOVE ABOUT SURFSHARK?
• Fast & easy on your battery
• 24/7 live support
• Strict no-logs policy
• Unlimited devices
• 800+ VPN servers in 50+ countries
DIVE INTO SERIOUS PRIVACY
• Kill Switch - stay protected if your internet connection drops.
• IP masking - hide your real IP address to guard your privacy.
• Private DNS - tough luck for snoopers: we use our own DNS on each server.
• Encryption - we use industry-leading AES-256-GCM encryption to guard your data.
* AWARD-WINNING VPN *
Surfshark won the BEST NEWCOMER VPN category three times! Awarded by BestVPN.com, VPNPro.com, and VPNranks.com.
• Surfshark is a paid service so you’ll need a subscription to use it
• The payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• The subscription renews automatically unless the auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current billing period
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of your selected subscription
• You can manage subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal after purchase by going to your Account Settings
• Any unused portion of Surfshark's free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
Terms of Services: https://surfshark.com/terms-of-service/
Bug report: a lot of casualties. Our app is happy.
Ratings and Reviews
Pass until it gets better
Speeds were not slow or fast, just right in the middle. I couldn’t see server loads, and the vpn would disconnect when changing to another location, or even in the same location. What I mean is this, let’s say I was connected to Seattle, and I wanted to connect to Phoenix, it would attempt to connect, then it just stopped. WiFi is still running. So, I had to press the connect button again, finally connecting afterwards. But, it was the call interruptions to regular cell and FaceTime calls that did it for me. Sometimes it would do great, calls were clear. Other times, they were p.o.s.. It also would drop connection when switching from WiFi to data. I did like that it blocked some ads, though not as much as NordVpn. Unfortunately, there’s more bad than good here.
Developer Response ,
Hey there, The connection switching should be done normally without any stops that you should interact. Regarding the facetime calls, it could be that you got connected to the more busy server in your area. In regards to that, we will bring our load information of the servers for our customers soon! Also, you could try changing the protocol within app to Openvpn and seeing how that goes with the stability. Different protocols work differently, so it might do the trick. If not, feel free to let us know via email firstname.lastname@example.org or live chat on our website.
Needs work but great (went here after expressvpn)
I had expressvpn until I came across and did research on Surfshark vpn. I have around 232 mbps download with my wifi and I get 220 with the vpn, which is just like expressvpn but cheaper! Only downside is the optimal location the app finds is not truly the best location so you will have to jump around locations near you to find the best one. Once you found it, just turn on killswitch and you’ll always be on it. I have not noticed and interference with apps and the customer support team is great. Glad i signed up with the promotion.
Developer Response ,
Hey there, more updates are incoming that will allow you to choose a location or a server better than it does now. Nonetheless, we are happy to hear of your great experiences!
Mobile version needs work
I really wanted to use SurfShark for a VPN service. But I’m glad I got to experience the free trial because I feel like the mobile version needs work. It doesn’t work very well with some of the apps I have on my phone. When it’s connected certain apps won’t load and that would be frustrating to me as a paying customer. If they fixed these issues I would probably be all in.
Developer Response ,
Hey there. In order for us to improve and understand, why its not working , or "should it not work?" we would like to know what kind of applications that was. Could you please contact our customer success team and let us know about it? You can do so via live chat on our website or via email here - email@example.com ! 🌊
- SURFSHARK LTD
- 97.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 SURFSHARK LTD
- In-App Purchases
- Annual VPN Subscription $47.99
- 1 Month $10.99
- 6 Months $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.