Surge is a web development and proxy utility. It is designed for developers and therefore requires professional knowledge to use.
These four capabilities form the core workflow of Surge:
· Takeover: You can take over the network connection sent by the device. Surge supports both proxy service and virtual NIC takeover.
· Forwarding: You can forward the taken over network requests to other proxy servers. This can be global forwarding or with a flexible rule system to determine an outbound policy.
· Intercept: You can intercept and save specific data of network requests and responses, and you can also decrypt HTTPS traffic with MITM.
· Takeover all HTTP/HTTPS/TCP traffic from any applications on your device, and redirect to an HTTP/HTTPS/SOCKS5/SOCKS5-TLS/Snell proxy server following highly configurable rules.
· Record and display HTTP requests and responses sent from your iOS devices, including body and header.
· Configure rules using domain match, domain suffix, domain keyword, CIDR IP range, and GeoIP lookup.
· Measure traffic usage and network speed on WiFi, cellular, and proxy connections.
· High performance and suitable for intensive use.
· Block ads by domain rules.
· Local DNS Map (equivalent to /etc/hosts). You can use this function to switch the production/development environment for your app without changing any code.
· All features work on the cellular network.
· Decrypt HTTPS traffic with Man-in-the-Middle.
· Perform URL rewrite.
· Fully IPv6 supports.
· Header rewrite.
· Safari extension to add rules.
· JSON, text, image and video viewer for the captured body.
· Album mode for the request list.
· Pre-filter for capturing.
· HTTPS proxy protocol supports client-side SSL/TLS certificate validation.
· Sync profiles cross devices with iCloud Drive or Dropbox.
· DNS-over-HTTPS, TLS 1.3 and more advanced features.
You may read the online manual for more information: http://manual.nssurge.com/
Terms and Conditions: https://nssurge.com/legal/terms
- New feature: Information Panel. Read manual for more info: https://manual.nssurge.com/others/panel.html
- The profile now supports profile version remark. Read manual for more info: https://manual.nssurge.com/release-note/profile-version.html
- The HTTP scripts now support binary mode to modify the request/response body.
- Other minor improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
I can not download
When will be available for download?
This is definitely a useful tool. I tried the non-pro version and it’s pretty good! If the pro version actually does all the things it says it does, I think I might buy it. Bit expensive, so it will have to wait. Sad. Wanna try out all the things!
Please add this feature
Please allow a profile to update its proxy list from a managed profile.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Surge Networks Inc.
- 58 MB
- Developer Tools
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Surge Networks Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Surge Pro $49.99
- Feature Subscription $14.99
- Surge Pro (Discount) $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.