Surge is a web development and proxy utility. It is designed for developers and therefore requires professional knowledge to use.
These four capabilities form the core workflow of Surge:
· Takeover: You can take over the network connection sent by the device. Surge supports both proxy service and virtual NIC takeover.
· Forwarding: You can forward the taken over network requests to other proxy servers. This can be global forwarding or with a flexible rule system to determine an outbound policy.
· Intercept: You can intercept and save specific data of network requests and responses, and you can also decrypt HTTPS traffic with MITM.
· Takeover all HTTP/HTTPS/TCP traffic from any applications on your device, and redirect to an HTTP/HTTPS/SOCKS5/SOCKS5-TLS/SSH proxy server following highly configurable rules.
· Used as a WireGuard Client to convert the L3 VPN as a proxy.
· Record and display HTTP requests and responses sent from your iOS devices, including body and header.
· Configure rules using domain match, domain suffix, domain keyword, CIDR IP range, and GeoIP lookup.
· Measure traffic usage and network speed on WiFi, cellular, and proxy connections.
· High performance and suitable for intensive use.
· Block ads by domain rules.
· Local DNS Map (equivalent to /etc/hosts). You can use this function to switch the production/development environment for your app without changing any code.
· All features work on the cellular network.
· Decrypt HTTPS traffic with Man-in-the-Middle.
· Perform URL rewrite.
· Fully IPv6 supports.
· Header rewrite.
· Raw L3 packets capture.
· Safari extension to add rules.
· JSON, text, image and video viewer for the captured body.
· Album mode for the request list.
· Pre-filter for capturing.
· HTTPS proxy protocol supports client-side SSL/TLS certificate validation.
· Sync profiles cross devices with iCloud Drive or Dropbox.
· DNS-over-HTTPS, DNS-over-HTTP3, DNS-over-QUIC, TLS 1.3 and more advanced features.
You may read the online manual for more information: http://manual.nssurge.com/
Terms and Conditions: https://nssurge.com/legal/terms
Surge 5.0 comes with a brand new UI design, including a brand new policy group selection view, a new Start tab, and a new icon.
And now you can try all the features for free for seven days before you purchase.
- DNS over QUIC and DNS over HTTP3 support
- Real-Time View: Show live speed or request list floating window when using other applications.
- Subnet Setting: Override global settings under specified networks.
- Comprehensive UI improvements.
- New contextual menu in the tab bar items.
- Fixed a bug that encrypted-dns-skip-cert-verification may not work
- MITM hostname and force-http-engine-hosts now support keywords: ip-address, ipv4-address, and ipv6-address.
- Script added function $utils.ipasn(ipAddress:String) to lookup ASN.
- Script added function $utils.ipaso(ipAddress:String) to lookup ASO
- Script added function $utils.ungzip(ipAddres:Uint8Array) for gzip decompression.
- Bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Decent app but not trial for $50?
The app is amazing but I’d like to try premium features. If the app was $10 or less I would have bought it. But $50 is a bit expensive and I’d like a trial before deciding if I want to purchase or not.
Very bad，This software is difficult to use. If it is just a proxy function, it is slow and does not support xray and trojan go. It is very expensive. It can't be bought out for $50, and it will be charged every year in the future! This software may have a back door on the mobile phone. It has the function of a remote remote controller, and I am also very worried on the mobile phone... After I bought it, the function will not be used, and the agent is also a very poor function. The popular protocols trojan go and xray are not supported. It is useless to me. I applied for a refund twice, but the refund was rejected! 非常差！这个软件很难使用，如果仅仅是代理功能的话，它的速度慢，而且不支持xray和trojan go，价格很昂贵，50美金也不能买断，后续每年都要收费！这个软件在手机上可能会有后门，它有远程远程控制器的功能，在手机上也是很担心的…我购买以后呢，功能不会用，代理也是很差的功能，它也不支持比较流行的协议trojan go和xray，它对于我是没有什么用的！
This is definitely a useful tool. I tried the non-pro version and it’s pretty good! If the pro version actually does all the things it says it does, I think I might buy it. Bit expensive, so it will have to wait. Sad. Wanna try out all the things!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Surge Networks Inc.
- 67.6 MB
- Developer Tools
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Surge Networks Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Feature Subscription $14.99
- Surge Pro $49.99
- Surge Pro (Discount) $29.99