SurgTrac represents a paradigm shift in surgical skills training. It brings world-leading minimally invasive surgery training to mobile devices.
SurgTrac consists of a structured curriculum, surgical instrument tracking technology, natural language performance feedback and a cloud-based portfolio of skills.
It democratises access to surgical skills simulator training globally.
SurgTrac curriculum comprises of 18 modules with learning objectives and outcomes, organised into 3 tiers of course of increasing difficulty that will challenge even experienced surgeons: Core, Advanced & Elite.
The instrument tracking algorithm produces objective performance metrics. SurgTrac then generates natural language feedback to help you understand these metrics and highlight areas for improvement.
SurgTrac is now FLS compatible and it can record your FLS tasks while also tracking the instruments to generate Natural Language Feedback instantly after you complete a task.
SurgTrac automatically syncs all performances and metrics to your personal online SurgTrac portfolio. This allows you to build up a record of practise and demonstrate your skills progression. Certificates are issued on completion of each course. These certificates are now being used around the world for continuing professional development (CPD), annual review and re-validation.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
SurgTrac offers four auto-renewing subscription options:
£14.99 per month for SurgTrac Core
£19.99 per month for SurgTrac Advanced (includes Core access)
£24.99 per month for SurgTrac Elite (includes Core and Advanced access)
£4.99 per month for the SurgTrac FLS compatibility (can only be added if subscribed to Core, Advanced or Elite)
These prices are for United Kingdom customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Your SurgTrac subscription will automatically renew at the end of each term and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
- New completion screen which fixes the issue of the completion alert being stuck on the external screen
- Fixed task feedback not reflecting actual metrics.
- Fixed the description of some of the tasks
- Can no longer click buttons that are in a "loading" state to avoid repetitive presses
- Fixed issue with new tasks appearing as submitted
- If a task's video cannot be viewed, a new message explains why
- Plus other minor fixes and improvements
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- eoSurgical Ltd
- 40.9 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023 eoSurgical Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- SurgTrac FLS Addon $5.49
- SurgTrac Elite Subscription $28.49
- SurgTrac Advanced Subscription $22.49
- SurgTrac Core Subscription $16.99
- FLS Compatibility $99.99
- SurgTrac Core-Elite Upgrade $99.99
- SurgTrac Core-Advanced Upgrade $54.99
- SurgTrac Adv-Elite Upgrade $54.99
- SurgTrac Elite $399.99
- SurgTrac Advanced $349.99