Suru lets you organize and outline your new projects, today’s to do list, your next vacation, your team’s latest brainstorm, and everything in between. Endlessly flexible, you can structure and organize in the way that makes sense to you. Never forget an upcoming task, illustrate core concepts to your colleagues and collaborate on shared projects with your team. From work or from home, Suru gives you the tools to see and organize your goals in an intuitive, colorful, and effortless way.
With Suru you can :
- Create and edit organized task lists broken down into sub-tasks
- Outline your next paper or presentation with precise detail and photos
- Take organized notes in class or at the office
- Brainstorm new ideas and projects from anywhere, never forget your next big idea!
- Snap and group important or inspiring photos relevant to your projects and ideas
- Organize and structure your research
- Share your lists and outlines with friends and co-workers
- Mark items as complete to track your progress/productivity
- Break ideas down into smaller pieces and add detailed text and photos.
- Re-Organize, Re-Color, and Delete items or sub-items
- Export your work as a beautifully formatted PDF outline.
- Unique and beautiful color palettes
- Simple, intuitive interface allows you to capture you ideas quickly and easily
With Suru Pro you can :
- Sync your lists and outlines to the cloud and access them on any iOS or Mac device.
- Securely backup your personal projects, lists, and outlines
- Export your projects and outlines in multiple formats
- Create unlimited projects and unlock beautiful color themes
Go farther with Suru Teams :
- Build a team. Invite colleagues, friends, or family and keep everyone on the same page
- Share and edit projects with you team in real time
- Control who on your team can view/edit projects.
- Give your team unlimited access to team exports options, color themes, projects
Suru lets you work in whatever way best suits you. You can be as general or specific as you like using whatever colors you love!
Subscription prices may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Suru Pro Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
We'd love to answer your questions or just hear what you think about Suru. Find us online at:
Terms Of Service : https://www.esotericdevelopment.com/tos
Done with a project but not like, 'done done' with that project? Try the new Archive feature. It can be gone...but not forgotten.
Ratings and Reviews
Upon further review...
I gave a pretty harsh review about this after a failed iCloud sync apparently caused me to lose a bunch of data. I also forgot to cancel my trial subscription so I decided to give it a second shot and I’m glad I did.
I take back what I said since I haven’t been able to replicate the issue since deciding to give it another go. Perhaps it was user error? Who knows
This app has everything I’ve been looking for and it makes it easy to find things especially with the color coding. I can’t wait to see where the developers take this! Perhaps a search function?
Developer Response ,
So sorry to hear of your issues with Suru. While this is not an issue that any of our users have encountered it is important to us that everyone have a great experience with Suru. We would really appreciate knowing more about this issue so that we can correct it. Please feel free to reach out to email@example.com to speak with a member of our team directly.
Once again, very sorry to hear about this and we will look into and correct this problem right away.
I liked it before the limitations and pressure to pay
I’ve used this app for years, including subscribing to the premium features at times. However, with this last update, you are limited to a very small number of lists unless you pay for premium features. The app is visually appealing and I’m a visual person. It’s also simple to understand and use. But it doesn’t offer much else and doesn’t justify the cost, IMO. And it will not be usual when for most users unless they pay, at this point. (I think there is a limit of four or so lists.) I would be more willing to pay a one-time fee than a monthly or yearly fee. I also read the developers response to a recent complaint and found it very unfriendly and unprofessional. It was sarcastic and while the developer(s) have surely put work into the development of the app, not having understanding or compassion for why a user may be understandably upset at recent changes and responding so unprofessionally (and again, this was just a response I read,) makes me less inclined to support the app as I don’t feel valued as a customer. There are a lot of todo list apps, many with tons more free features and there is nothing so special about this one. I would be happy to update this review if the app changes for the better (ideally with advance notice given to users). Until then; I’ve deleted it.
It's got everything you need.
I love this thing! It is by far the most visually-pleasing note app I have found in the App Store.
Don't fix it if it ain't broken, right? This app has it all: beautiful color schemes, the ability to set reminders, the freedom to move your notes and sub-notes around, checklists, the ability to insert images, etc. I have yet to find a better app.
There is one thing, however, that keeps annoying me. It's more of a bug, I guess. If you want to edit the "detailed" text of a sub-note (found by clicking on the little arrow (>)), you're completely unable to scroll up or down once you actually click on the text.
You're able to scroll through the entire text if you're just viewing it, which is great, but as soon as you click on the text to EDIT it, the ability to scroll just goes away.
So, if you want to edit the very beginning of the text, for example, theres no way for you to reach the top without basically having to erase everything, since you can't actually scroll your way up.
This is the SOLE reason why I use another app to write and edit longer texts. I write my paragraphs there, and when I know it no longer needs to be edited, I then copy and paste it to Suru. But that's so impractical. I wish I could do it in this app altogether. It would allow me to get rid of the other app altogether.
It's a small bug, but it's a pretty tedious one. Nonetheless, this is app is totally worth it.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Brandon Storms
- 18.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 10.12 or later.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Esoteric Development
- In-App Purchases
- Suru Pro - Monthly $1.49
- Suru Pro - Yearly $8.99
- Suru Teams - Monthly $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.