To all who love battles, strategic planning and wild challenges, welcome to Survival Arena! Come to the great Arena Ship high in the sky and put your skills to test against the all-too-clever AI and great warriors from all over the world!
Build and customize your arsenal of deadly towers, ammunition, heroes, and power-ups to get ready for the Survival Arena Tournament. Travel islands floating amidst the clouds, accept challenges, climb the rankings and become the Grand Champion.
* Non-stop explosive TD action!
* One-handed on-the-go play
* Collect Hero cards and units ranging from regular to legendary
* Choose your own strategy to prevail against all odds
* Use boosters and spells to triumph over your opponents
* Climb to the top to gain glory and astonishing rewards
* Get full livestream support
We have scads of arenas up there in the sky: try any and all of them to test your skills!
* Duel: There's only one thing better than winning an arena — and that's making sure someone else loses! Battle head-to-head against another player with everything you've got. Heroes are especially important in this mode, so bring your best one! Plan and test various tactics, get Valor and Chests for winning, and have your name set in stone for everyone to see in the leaderboards!
* Sudden Death: Building a sturdy maze is crucial for this arena that is played on one of the largest, most wide-open maps. You'll need to plan your defenses in a way that won't let a single enemy through — since your Extractor has only 1 Health, literally the weakest of enemy Pirates will destroy it. Use everything at your disposal, and all the strategies you’ve developed to survive the longest!
Besides those, we have BOOMtastic, Gridlock, Crabfest, Thunderdome, KING XING, Shipwreck — and even more coming in big updates!
VIP auto-renewable subscription info:
* Survival Arena now comes with the option to buy a weekly VIP Subscription. It gives you a free VIP Chest every day and helps you stand out from the crowd with a unique badge, while also removing ads!
* VIP Subscription costs 0.99 USD/week (or local equivalent).
* A 7-day trial of VIP Subscription is available. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription. Manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
Terms & Conditions: http://www.game-insight.com/site/terms
Update 3.7 with major changes to progression, new Daily Tasks, a whole bunch of fixes and improvements, and more!
NEW LEVELING SYSTEM where the more you play the higher your level will be! Together with leveling-up cards to get experience, you will now get XP for every enemy kill (and even more XP in tournaments with tickets). Mini-bosses and Bosses will net you more XP, so it's worth it to make sure no one sneaks by!
LEVEL CAP INCREASED from a measly 30 levels to a whopping 80. So much room to grow – and each level will also give out Skyshards and Chests with cards in them. See you at level 80!
NEW DAILY TASKS so you get even more loot! They range from being super simple to a bit challenging, but are designed in a way that you'll naturally complete them as you play the game each day – getting even more rewards along the way! And if complete all the daily tasks within a given day, you'll get a chest with lots of goodies inside! Find the daily tasks that you can complete in the Menu (together with Monthly Bonus, Weekly Rewards, etc.)
You'll have 24 hours to complete and claim all your rewards – after that, they'll reset and you'll receive a whole new set of quests to complete. Get 'em all!
ZOMBIE CAULDRON completely remade to get rid of constant zombie spam:
- Upgrading tower on Arena will now it make it more effective, and increase spawned zombie strength;
- Increased Tower damage by 30%;
- Each tower can now spawn only 1 zombie, but it will live (can undead zombies truly live?..) until it dies (re-dies?);
- Increased Tower reload time by 5%.
SUDDEN DEATH receiving its first major change since inception: Zombies now have a chance to spawn every 10th wave starting from wave 17, together with regular Sudden Death enemies. You'll have to kill them or it's game over, but watch out – when this Zombie dies, it releases noxious gas that will significantly damage your Troops and Hero!
Another minor change to Sudden Death is that Mini-bosses are now treated as Bosses, with full-on warning when they spawn so you can get ready!
FOG AMMO issue that prevented heroes from attacking after Fog Ammo effect expires has now been fixed – thanks for your reports and patience with this one!
- New and improved upper HUD with a larger XP bar so you can see just how much experience you need to reach next level!
- Various bugfixes related to gameplay and units interaction.
Make sure to join our official Survival Arena community on Facebook so you don't miss out on latest info: www.facebook.com/SurvivalArena
Ratings and Reviews
So many why’s...
I love this game so let me just say that first. I do however have some questions as to why on a few things. Why do upgrades cost so much? Why do epic cards drop so infrequently and why did the pvp map change? The new one is absolutely garbage. I used to play this game for hours a day but now I just get on collect my chests, do a couple of tasks and get off bc I’m still so far away from whatever I’m working on. Also, there should be a reward system for clans with active members who donate regularly. It’s hard to find a whole group who donates so an incentive would be nice. Maybe increased chance at better drops in chests or even set marks that reward with towers. Also, shard amounts need to increase if lvl ups are gonna be so high. I gotta play all day for a tower upgrade that cost over 2k. Honestly, I don’t want to. Again, I love this game and will likely play for a long time but throw us a crumb. I absolutely will not spend any money on this game and so grinding is the way to go but why burn people out making them grind and most of what they work for is nothing but common stuff. (Until recently I literally had almost 1000 of a card.) They’ll play to lvl 10 and stop like many do now. Just a thought. Hope this was helpful. And the pvp matching has gotten a little better but still needs some work.
Developer Response ,
Hello! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us in details - we will consider it in future updates and try to make the game even better! We are improving the game constantly, also including constructive criticism from players' reviews like yours.
This use to be my favorite game
This use to be my favorite game, I still do play it everyday, but it has unfortunately the most recent update turned it into a ‘pay to win game’. To upgrade your towers you need to get exp points for your towers(from chests) and when you have reached the exp limit you can use skyshards(in game currently) to upgrade the tower. You use to be able to get a good amount of skyshards from just playing the game, but now you get almost none unless you place in the top 3 of a tourney. The only other way to get skyshards is to pay( a lot of money) To upgrade your hero it takes hero coins and if I wanted to upgrade my hero just one level it would cost me $30. It’s ridiculous. Also, there are ‘mega weekend’ tournaments every weekend. You use to be able to watch an ad to get more entries to them but now you can only pay money to enter them. They really ruined the game, it’s very disappointing.
Developer Response ,
Initial change was so players don't just play tournament once without trying or anything and get prizes for that! We however rolled back the and increased it to top 25 places getting chests with some shards instead of it being top 4 as we saw that wasn't working it out!
Thanks for the feedback as it our player thoughts on the game is one of things that helps us make the game better and more enjoyable for everyone!
So first, I wanna say I honestly love this game. I’m a sucker for tower defense and I’d gotten to a point in the game where I was doing well, several rare towers, etc. And then the app decides to crash. Every single server that would try and load when I opened the app would just not work. Eventually I wanted to play and I had no other choice so I redownloaded it, and when I did that half of my progress was just gone. Emeralds I’d donated, towers I’d unlocked, rankings id achieved. My level was reset about 4 levels and I’m back to the basic 3 cannons even though I had around 7. I’m in League 1 when I was in League 2 and i just really don’t feel like playing anymore because if the server crashes again and i lose my stuff then what’s the point? I genuinely enjoy this game but i don’t want to repeat the same stuff I did before, especially because of how far I’d gotten. :/
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Game Insight UAB
- 183.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Game Insight, 2019
- In-App Purchases
- Bag of Skyshards $9.99
- Skyshard Nugget $2.99
- Captain's Haul $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.