Fight for survival in this zombie-slaying, post-apocalyptic mobile smash! Humanity’s time is running out… HOW LONG WILL YOU SURVIVE?
Survival City is a completely new kind of zombie game - one that dramatically transforms between days and nights.
Before sunset you’ll need to strengthen your base, set traps, and scavenge for weapons and survivors. When night falls your only goal is to survive, as hordes of zombies will clash with your fortress from all sides!
- Team up, chat and gain bonuses by working together with other players!
- Fight the night away - Command your group as you defend against the horde!
- Over 60 unique survivors to collect and join your cause, all with different personalities!
- Build your own survival base - place watchtowers, traps, and more!
- Dozens of different zombies are coming for you!
- More than 100 weapons to discover!
● HOW LONG CAN YOU SURVIVE?!
Discover more than 60 different survivors who can join your fight, each with unique stats, backstory and personalities. But stay alert! The walking dead will evolve and adapt to your survivors’ rag-tag battle tactics, with dozens of creatures emerging every night. Luckily, your scrappy squad has more than 100 weapons to fight against the hordes, along with sneaky spike traps, freeze contraptions, and flare guns.
● SCAVENGE. STRENGTHEN. SURVIVE
Daytime is safetime for your squad of survivors. Send your team on quests for loot, weapons and recruits before night falls. Build and upgrade a sizable base for your savvy survivors, and pimp-out your army with super-weapons and stat buffs. Each time the sun falls your setup is put to the ultimate test. Actively position your team as the battle commences, protect exposed weaknesses in your fortification, and overcome the onslaught!
● DYNAMIC DOWNFALL
Keep a keen eye on the weather as you survive through the seasons. Your zombie foes behave differently in different weather conditions, from snow to blistering heat, rain and more.
● OUTLAST THEM ALL
The fallout from the zombie apocalypse could be catastrophic! It’s survival of the fittest with pockets of resistance all over the globe, all competing as the enemy grows stronger each night. Become a legendary survivor by holding out longer than any other player!
There's no 'I' in teamwork and in this world there's no last man standing either! Join your fellow survivors here:
Facebook - www.facebook.com/SurvivalCityGame/
Survival City contains a subscription service:
The "VIP Membership" is a 1 week auto renewable subscription offering:
250 weekly gems!
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Please find our terms of service for subscription here:
Ratings and Reviews
Good game but minor bug fixes
This game is fun, I love that you have to grind to replenish what you utilize during nights otherwise if you recover everything with your night completion rewards what would be the point it be a dull game. The reason I am giving a 4/5 is because of connection issues and some bug issues regarding the daily speed ups. There’s been more times than I can count that I have either all 4 daily uses but the game won’t allow me to use them. Sometimes I have to restart the app and on some occasions I even had to restart the whole device to be able to utilize just 1 daily speed up, then I had to restart it again. Sometimes forcing me to use gems to prevent myself from dying at night.
Other than those issues, this game is great, not really a pay to play type of game unless you want the best players and weapons but game play is really fun. I highly recommend it.
I have very few complaints. The game has very great, customizable options to help you feel like you’re doing it your way. The game itself has a few running issues such as freezing or UI glitches. I’ve just set myself to force closing the app for those. I did take ad a rage of a couple epic hero purchases which has led to me handling the nights better. I see myself playing for sometime to come. I do wish the walking system wasn’t so rigid. Individual tiles for wall segments would be way better, I don’t like the pre-built wall lengths at all as they don’t match up with every configuration. If the walls were re-imagined and the game glitches were ironed out, I’d have rated this 5 stars. I applaud what you’ve created here, though.
Definitely worth playing
It really deserves 4.5/5 stars. Gameplay is fun. I did finally buy some gems but that was after 3 weeks of play and I didn’t have to, so I don’t consider this a Pay-2-Win type game. There are a few bugs - sometimes ads fail to load and you don’t get rewards which is very annoying when the reward is a coveted weapon. The monsters sometimes get stuck on walls. But none of the bugs are game breakers. The explanations for some buildings are unclear - What do the Lanterns actually do? I built one and still don’t know. The First Aid tent is supposed to heal wounded heroes but evidently 20% of 5 days is not 1 day, so after building a level 2 Aid Tent i still have to wait 5 battles until I get my injured hero back. I filed a bug report but haven’t heard anything back. Overall I’m still playing and having fun.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Playstack Ltd
- 330 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 PlayStack Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- VIP Membership $2.99
- Starter Pack $2.99
- Handful of Gems $1.99
- Pile of Gems $4.99
- Bag of Gems $9.99
- Bag of Gems $9.99
- Limited Challenges Season Pass $4.99
- Sacks of Gems $19.99
- Checkpoint Offer $1.99
- Epic Aman Bundle! $0.99