Survival RPG 2: The temple ruins is the sequel of the first game : Survival RPG - The lost treasure. It is a free 2d classic survival exploration RPG adventure game that combines quests, fantasy in a 2d retro style pixel art universe. All in one game!
On the first game, you were looking for a lost treasure, you ran aground and ended up on a deserted island. After many combats, items crafting and adventures, you finally found it and came back home with your ship and relaxed.
But shortly after, you were eager for new adventures. You heard rumors of a magical artifact that lies among the temple ruins. So you decide to embark on a new journey full of adventures leading you to a mysterious temple in the jungle.
In order to succeed, you will have to explore different environments: desert,jungle,forest,dungeon, complete quests, solve puzzles, help other characters, become a forager expert and gather items, craft multiple new ones and fight monsters in this fantasy retro pixel art 2d adventure.
- 7 story chapters that will bring you to the artifact.
- Exploration of more than 30 dungeons, caverns, jungles, temples and huts.
- More than 180 items to discover and craft
- Multiple quests and characters to help you in your journey.
- 70 crafting recipes that you will unlock during your adventure and exploration.
- Craft tools to help you
- Cut trees with an axe
- Use shovel for different tasks
- Create candles or lantern to see in dark dungeons
- Use pickaxes to gather different minerals
- And many more...
- Discover hidden items
- Forage for food and become the forager expert
- Find hidden treasures with treasure maps
- Fight more than 35 different monsters and bosses
- Explore and solve multiple puzzles
- Classic retro style
Enjoy Survival RPG: Temple ruins. A free 2d retro rpg adventure game, explore multiple environment, forest, jungle, temple and dungeon, survive and find the artifact! Hours of gameplay and choose your hero to be a boy or a girl character.
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/survivaladventurethegame/
- Some minor adjustments
Ratings and Reviews
I love this game. Normally that would be all I have to say because you can’t deny that the first game and second game are absolutely amazing. But I need help, I am on chapter three and I have the heart from the cave maze and the heart from the treasure map but I do not know where to get the materials for the ax to cut the trees to get to the next part. So yea but still amazing game good job.
Developer Response ,
Thanks. You have to go through the slime cave and exit on the other end. But you will need the idol from the cave maze to unlock the door.
It’s a pretty fun game!
I think it’s a good game n it doesn’t pressure u to spend real cash (even though I have). I would definitely recommend it especially if u like zelda type of games
Fun and addicting
Main negative is having to collect so many resources and the terrible grammar and lack of creativity in the story.
- Eric Bouchard
- 44.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Armenian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2019 Bew Games
- In-App Purchases
- Armor/weapon enchant $2.99
- 75 full heal potions $0.99
- 500 diamonds $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.