You are marooned on the shores of an infinite blocky world. Explore, mine resources, craft tools and weapons, make traps and grow plants. Tailor clothes and hunt animals for food and resources. Build a shelter to survive cold nights and share your worlds online. Ride horses, camels or donkeys and herd cattle to protect them from predators. Blast your way through the rock with explosives. Build complex electric devices. Possibilities are infinite in this long-running sandbox survival and construction game series.
This is the thirtieth release of Survivalcraft, and it adds a new armor and weapons tier - copper! You can now paint stairs, slab, fences and signs and place electric gates on the floor or ceiling. Wander in dense forests full of tall spruces and fallen logs. Explore bigger caves, but watch out for huge magma chambers underground (15x bigger than 1.28). There are new sound generator sounds for you to use, including hi-fi drums!
Survivalcraft brings features you love in the PC version of the most popular blocky game to your mobile device: infinite worlds, caves, logic elements (electricity), weather, boats, ridable animals, explosions, clothes, armor and many more. It does so while maintaining its own realistic, survival-themed style.
Brief update history so far:
- 1.0 (initial release, 16 Nov 2011)
- 1.1 (screenshots, torches, lamps, tools, controls sensitivity, recipaedia)
- 1.2 (sneaking, stairs, slabs, doors, ladders, snow, ice, christmas tree)
- 1.3 (basalt, limestone, marble, furnace)
- 1.4 (new world format, clay, bricks)
- 1.5 (birds, weapons, throwing, food, eating)
- 1.6 (emergency bugfix release)
- 1.7 (trapdoors, water animations, snowballs, traps, wildboars, game modes)
- 1.8 (buckets, water physics, magma, world properties, view angles)
- 1.9 (Dropbox, fences, upside-down stairs and slabs)
- 1.10 (optimizations, bulls, signs, sulphur, saltpeter, adventure mode)
- 1.11 (explosives, fire, matches, magma as fluid)
- 1.12 (wolves, cows, milk, diamonds, flat terrain, controls improvements)
- 1.13 (creature spawners, eggs, saplings, compass, thermometer, grass spreading)
- 1.14 (emergency bugfix release, hygrometer, sharper text)
- 1.15 (big performance improvements, bears, machetes, adventure restart, cacti)
- 1.16 (smoother framerate, polar bears, paint, falling blocks, environment modes)
- 1.17 (3rd person view, 3d tools, creature shadows, physics optimizations)
- 1.18 (rain, snow, thunderstorms, thawing/freezing, werewolves, pumpkins)
- 1.19 (electricity, new UI, new recipaedia, new help, germanium + lots more)
- 1.20 (community content, better caves, creative options, SD card)
- 1.21 (fish, horseriding, electricity improvements, camels, leather + lots more)
- 1.22 (survival, farming, boats, islands, more painting, pathfinding, rhinos and many other animals)
- 1.23 (content rating, larger visibility range, analog electrics, halloween special, donkeys, bass)
- 1.24 (bows and arrows, shooting target, reindeer, tigers, iron fences, ivy, feathers, string)
- 1.25 (custom skins, new explosions engine, bombs, crossbows, fire arrows, new UI, stone fences)
- 1.26 (clothes, armor, temperature effects, belugas, cassowarys, pumpkin and cotton farming)
- 1.27 (moose, campfires, larger inventory, lightning button, more clothes, AI improvements, new engine)
- 1.28 (firearms, dispensers, fireworks, digging cracks, left-handed controls)
- 1.29 (more paintable items, copper armor and weapons, tall spruces, horizontal logs, bigger caves)
Updated for latest Apple devices
Small changes and tweaks
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
So this game was pretty cool but...
So, this was kind of a Minecraft rip-off. But I actually really enjoyed this game! Both Survivalcraft games were really neat. But why does the full version cost $3.99? I understand this was a demo to lead players into the game, but what if someone really enjoyed the demo, and wanted to see more? Well, they couldn’t, cause the full game is $3.99! Still though, it’s probably worth your money.
Also, there are some aspects I think you could add into the game:
- So far, the only supernatural monster is a werewolf. And while that’s pretty cool, I think the game could some more monsters, like skeletons or vampires, or something along that line.
- Why are those sailors leaving you on the island for good? I didn’t quite understand that part. Honestly, I think it would be cool if there were more of a story behind that. (Like, maybe you committed a crime and then the sailors had to exile you on a far-off island)
- Maybe you could add villages dotted around the island, so that there are others that you can trade with and interact with.
These are a few of my ideas; but overall the game is fun. Keep it up Candy Rufus!
READ BEFORE DOWNLOAD
Ok, so please read this whole thing before you download. This is only a demo version. The real Survivalcraft is loads better. However, the full version is $3.99. Yes, this only lets you play for one day, but look at the title people. This is so people can get a taste of the game before paying $4 for it. Candy Rufus Games is doing you a favor. Giving you a free sample, just a taste, to see if you like it before spending money. And people complain that it's only one day. Yeah, the demo is not as fun. I agree. But the fun version costs money! I'm sick and tired of people calling Survivalcraft a ripoff of Minecraft. Survivalcraft has much much more stuff, and is more realistic, you can freeze to death or get sick or run out of energy. Minecraft is for building. Survivalcraft is for SURVIVING. The full version of this game is so much fun!
Igor read this
hey since I played survival craft back in the old days, I really hated it because I hate minecraft rip-offs. but when I started playing this for free in ios, [I used tutuapp to download but it has limited days so ya] I also watched your vids. but then I realized, man, this is the greatest game! but one day, I had to verify the app alot. so when I verified it, it eon't really verify. so please, if you're reading this, I just hope you made a free and full version of survival craft 2. everytime it won't verify, I had to delete and install, and delete, and install and.. forever and ever till' 2019. so if you see this, please please make survival craft 3 free!!! because alot of people wanted to see alot! only some of us raged because we waste money sometimes.. just please do it!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Igor Kalicinski
- 65.4 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2011-2019 CandyRufusGames
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.