SA Companion is the only companion app for ARK: Survival Evolved you'll ever need. It contains everything for your survival on the island; from a taming-, resource- or raid calculator to creature comparisons, explorer notes and even admin commands (a must have for Xbox One and PS4 players)!
**** Help translate the app to your language: http://survive-ark.com/translate *****
Taming calculator, including:
- Custom levels up to 9999, including custom multipliers (can be found under settings)
- How much time and food you need to tame the creature
- Torpor calculations
- Knockout calculations, including all items and torpor inducing dinosaurs (even the Arthropluera and Compound Bow) + now including kill chance!!
- Kibble and saddle overviews for the creature
- Starve & Narcotic timer
- Breeding information, including multipliers
- Creature stats calculator
- Additional creature information, including a link to the corresponding wiki page.
- Kibble flowchart
- Find out how much time and food you'll need to raise your precious baby
Admin commands, must have for PS4 and Xbox One:
- Overview and generator of item commands (both id and blueprint)
- Overview and generator of dino spawn commands (both summon and spawnDino)
- Overview and generator of dino color commands (including regions per creature)
- Primitive Plus / Primitive + Commands!
- other commands will be added in the upcoming version(s)
Resource calculator and crafting calculator:
- Search for any item you want and see what resources you will need
- Includes a breakdown option to only show raw resources
- Calculate the stat distribution of your tame
- See stat values of a specified creature, including speed values and experience
- Compare stats of multiple different creatures in an easy overview
- Find out how many C4, grenades or RPGs you need to take down your enemy
- Full list of coordinates for each of the Explorer Notes that you can collect on the Island and in Scorched Earth
- An overview of all achievements that are currently available for the game, including those for PS4 / Xbox One
Diseases & Cures:
- Find out all about the new disease and cure system in ARK: Survival Evolved
- A useful overview of the different creatures that can be picked up by which of the flying dinosaurs
- Overviews of all the dishes, kibble recipes and dyes that are available
- Forgot which key will set your tamed dino to neutral? Well, not any longer! In this overview you find all the useful keys available in ARK: Survival Evolved
- Information on the different supply drops that are available in ARK.
- Simple overview maps for both the Island and the Center, includes caves and other useful spawn locations.
- Dev Tracker: Stalk the devs wherever they go with the built-in developer track (ark devtracker)
- Patch Notes: Stay up to date with development, as you can easily access the patch notes from within the app (including PC, Xbox and SotF)
- Official resources: Want to know the official forums, youtube stream or get official support? All those things (and more) are included as links. Click on them and get directly send to the right website where you need to be!
Most of the data used is synchronized with the Survive-ARK website. This means that whenever something changes (or a new creature is released) the app will update itself and always contain the latest information! In order to achieve this, an internet connection is required when opening the app.
DISCLAIMER: This is a FAN-MADE app that includes tools and information for the game ARK: Survival Evolved. Images used are copyright Studio Wildcard and used with permission.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
* Added Ascerbic Mushroom to torpor options (Aberration DLC)
* Proper iPhone X support, so the app should now use all the available space on your iPhone X device! (if it doesn't, let me know!)
* Small bugfixes
Ratings and Reviews
It’s great but...
Taming for some dinos like the Basilisk from Aberration is off. I just use the dodex app for knowing how much special taming items I need. However the taming timer has saved my life. I don’t have to sit with a Dino for hours on end now. Because of the narcotic timer (which is efficient down to the second) I am able to freely go and do my own thing. And it has the option to place all the different narcotics and adds the correct torpidity when you put how many of a certain item you use to keep em down. It makes taming dinos a breeze as it tells you how many narc arrows, darts, etc you need to knock them out perfectly. I love this app and have been suggesting it to all of my ark friends and they love it to. The quick link to the wiki pages of each Dino is amazingly helpful as well. When you need to know what to grab for a saddle or what level you need for it you can easily jump to the wiki page in seconds. And the breeding/hatch timers are amazing. I swear this app has made ark 99.9% easier. It’s smooth as well no ad pop ups to interrupt you, I haven’t had a single crash or interruption, and the alarms for the timers for tames are beyond helpful giving you 5 minutes to get to your Dino to add narco. It even tells you how long the Dino will starve if your going for a perfect starve tame. If I could give it more stars I would. A necessity for any ark player!
Y'all missed some details
I don't mean the app dev if you read the way some of the text is worded in the app you will realize the dev team is small maybe even just 5 or so people and this app is extreamly helpful I spent hours looking info up for ark when I started playing and found a lot of complaining and a lot of false info and incorrect commands and just plain BS but then I ran across this app and it's had everything I need for my personal gameplay if I were to make a suggestion it would be on the one issue I had with not finding something but it was so unimportant I can't remember what it was. So thank you for this app I'm sure it was a good amount of work for you guys testing and researching so we don't have to spend time on it and can just enjoy our game
Excellent App, 1 missing feature.
This app is absolutely amazing. The gui is great, the timers are easy to use and very useful. There is nothing I can really think of that this app does wrong. The ads are small and at the bottom, and very unobtrusive. For a free app, this is definitely the best ark companion there is. One thing though is the breeding calculator, while great, doesn't actually keep track of your tame. It would be nice if I could set a timer on the app for my egg, and have it go off when it's about to hatch for instance. Otherwise I have to use other methods of setting timers to keep my breeding effective. Other than that, it's amazing.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Michel Kraaijeveld
- 41.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Michel Kraaijeveld, images used with permission
- In-App Purchases
- Survive ARK Companion Pro $2.99