SA Companion is the only companion app for ARK: Survival Evolved you'll ever need. It contains everything for your survival on the island; from a taming-, resource- or raid calculator to creature comparisons, explorer notes and even admin commands (a must have for Xbox One and PS4 players)!
**** Help translate the app to your language: http://survive-ark.com/translate *****
Taming calculator, including:
- Custom levels up to 9999, including custom multipliers (can be found under settings)
- How much time and food you need to tame the creature
- Torpor calculations
- Knockout calculations, including all items and torpor inducing dinosaurs (even the Arthropluera and Compound Bow) + now including kill chance!!
- Kibble and saddle overviews for the creature
- Starve & Narcotic timer
- Breeding information, including multipliers
- Creature stats calculator
- Additional creature information, including a link to the corresponding wiki page.
- Kibble flowchart
- Find out how much time and food you'll need to raise your precious baby
Admin commands, must have for PS4 and Xbox One:
- Overview and generator of item commands (both id and blueprint)
- Overview and generator of dino spawn commands (both summon and spawnDino)
- Overview and generator of dino color commands (including regions per creature)
- Primitive Plus / Primitive + Commands!
- other commands will be added in the upcoming version(s)
Resource calculator and crafting calculator:
- Search for any item you want and see what resources you will need
- Includes a breakdown option to only show raw resources
- Calculate the stat distribution of your tame
- See stat values of a specified creature, including speed values and experience
- Compare stats of multiple different creatures in an easy overview
- Find out how many C4, grenades or RPGs you need to take down your enemy
- Full list of coordinates for each of the Explorer Notes that you can collect on the Island and in Scorched Earth
- An overview of all achievements that are currently available for the game, including those for PS4 / Xbox One
Diseases & Cures:
- Find out all about the new disease and cure system in ARK: Survival Evolved
- A useful overview of the different creatures that can be picked up by which of the flying dinosaurs
- Overviews of all the dishes, kibble recipes and dyes that are available
- Forgot which key will set your tamed dino to neutral? Well, not any longer! In this overview you find all the useful keys available in ARK: Survival Evolved
- Information on the different supply drops that are available in ARK.
- Simple overview maps for both the Island and the Center, includes caves and other useful spawn locations.
- Dev Tracker: Stalk the devs wherever they go with the built-in developer track (ark devtracker)
- Patch Notes: Stay up to date with development, as you can easily access the patch notes from within the app (including PC, Xbox and SotF)
- Official resources: Want to know the official forums, youtube stream or get official support? All those things (and more) are included as links. Click on them and get directly send to the right website where you need to be!
Most of the data used is synchronized with the Survive-ARK website. This means that whenever something changes (or a new creature is released) the app will update itself and always contain the latest information! In order to achieve this, an internet connection is required when opening the app.
DISCLAIMER: This is a FAN-MADE app that includes tools and information for the game ARK: Survival Evolved. Images used are copyright Studio Wildcard and used with permission.
* Added Ascerbic Mushroom to torpor options (Aberration DLC)
* Proper iPhone X support, so the app should now use all the available space on your iPhone X device! (if it doesn't, let me know!)
* Small bugfixes
Ratings and Reviews
It’s great but...
Taming for some dinos like the Basilisk from Aberration is off. I just use the dodex app for knowing how much special taming items I need. However the taming timer has saved my life. I don’t have to sit with a Dino for hours on end now. Because of the narcotic timer (which is efficient down to the second) I am able to freely go and do my own thing. And it has the option to place all the different narcotics and adds the correct torpidity when you put how many of a certain item you use to keep em down. It makes taming dinos a breeze as it tells you how many narc arrows, darts, etc you need to knock them out perfectly. I love this app and have been suggesting it to all of my ark friends and they love it to. The quick link to the wiki pages of each Dino is amazingly helpful as well. When you need to know what to grab for a saddle or what level you need for it you can easily jump to the wiki page in seconds. And the breeding/hatch timers are amazing. I swear this app has made ark 99.9% easier. It’s smooth as well no ad pop ups to interrupt you, I haven’t had a single crash or interruption, and the alarms for the timers for tames are beyond helpful giving you 5 minutes to get to your Dino to add narco. It even tells you how long the Dino will starve if your going for a perfect starve tame. If I could give it more stars I would. A necessity for any ark player!
Y'all missed some details
I don't mean the app dev if you read the way some of the text is worded in the app you will realize the dev team is small maybe even just 5 or so people and this app is extreamly helpful I spent hours looking info up for ark when I started playing and found a lot of complaining and a lot of false info and incorrect commands and just plain BS but then I ran across this app and it's had everything I need for my personal gameplay if I were to make a suggestion it would be on the one issue I had with not finding something but it was so unimportant I can't remember what it was. So thank you for this app I'm sure it was a good amount of work for you guys testing and researching so we don't have to spend time on it and can just enjoy our game
Great app - but....
I would like to say I “love” this app. However, that would be inaccurate... my issue lies with the incomplete state of some of the content; specifically the console commands. There are fairly common kibbles missing from the list all together, amongst other missing things. Also, it would be beyond awesome to be able to link directly to console commands within the “Taming Calculator” section for things like kibbles, narcotics, etc. while it’s a bit nit picky, I did pay for the app and sort of feel it needs a bit more polishing off, specially with the new Extinction DLC out now. This all being said, I still use the app daily for several months now, but also need to run Dododex/Gamepedia at the same time for things this app straight up doesn’t have.
Could be a solid 5 stars with some minor tweaks for sure.
- Michel Kraaijeveld
- 41.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Michel Kraaijeveld, images used with permission
- In-App Purchases
- Survive ARK Companion Pro $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.