"...it's one of the most compelling card games we've played on iOS..." -AppSpy
"... a definite buy ..." - TouchArcade
Chosen in the App Store's "New Games we Love"!
Play the super-fast sushi passing game Sushi Go! with friends, family, or against the computer!
CREATE YOUR PLATE
Pass the sushi! In Sushi Go! the goal is to grab the best combination of sushi dishes as they whiz by. Score points for making the most maki rolls or for collecting a full set of sashimi. Dip your favorite nigiri in wasabi to triple its value. But be sure to leave room for dessert or else you'll eat into your score! Gather the most points and consider yourself the sushi master!
* Official Sushi Go! game with original artwork
* New adorable animations, opponent and chef characters
* Universal app - play on your iPhone and iPad
* Play against AI characters
* Play multiplayer locally on one phone, or online
* 25+ Achievements to test your mettle
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Multiplayer and Voice Over fixes! The game won't crash at the very last play of a multiplayer game any more (that was pretty bad). Thanks to the players that sent bug reports!
Ratings and Reviews
Not bad but not great
Let me start by saying I LOVE Sushi Go. I also have the board/card game Sushi Go Party and I have a few suggestions to make the app better.
* include the different options like in Sushi Go Party. It will make the game more long lasting. As of right now, I play maybe 1 - 2 games and then I’m done/bored with it.
* offer different computer playing levels. So a beginner can play against an easy computer player and an advanced player can have more of a challenge. I believe the difference is in the strategy used.
* I’m not a fan of the conveyor belt. I’d like all the “cards” to fit on the screen.
* some of the rules from the board/card game are different in the app. For example if there is a tie for most dessert at the end of the game each player should get the full +6 points not spilt the 6 points between them. Same goes for the least dessert.
Fun but a few bugs!
Loving the game! Highly recommend. However, there are a few things I’d say are important to consider:
1. I feel like on some level it could be more challenging when playing against the computer.
2. When I am playing against my friend, the game freezes. So, if she makes a move, it doesn’t always inform me and says “waiting for opponents”. I text her, and it says the same thing on her end. Or it will make me repeat my same move over again at times. There is some discrepancy there that I feel needs to be resolved. I would like to have a challenging and fun game against my friend, especially if I paid the money for this app.
lagging ruins it
obsessed w this game, both the card form and the app. it is well designed and super easy to transition from the physical game to playing the app, and the added animations of the sushi are super cute and made me feel like it was worth the $5. but having only had it for one day, i am already super annoyed by how slow and lagging it is. it lags so much at times that ive accidentally clicked the wrong thing because it finally and suddenly loads. sometimes it doesnt allow me to swipe side to side to see all the sushi. this happens on both wifi and when using data. pretty annoying for a $5 game. i would have left 5 stars if it werent for how annoying the lag/buffering is
The developer, Lummox Labs Inc, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Lummox Labs Inc
- 88.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Michael Busheikin
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.