Slice, chop, and roll your way to sushi success in this satisfying cooking game. The more sushi you roll, the happier your customers will be and the more money your restaurant will make!
► NOW YOU’RE COOKING!
Sharpen your knife skills on all sorts of Japanese dishes. But the cooking fun doesn’t stop there! You can keep unlocking new actions as you advance to add tons of captivating new mini-games to your gameplay experience.
Satisfy customers by making quality food fast with a variety of fixings, and watch them react with lots of likes and a big cash tip — or anger at poorly made food. When making sushi, be sure to pick up the right ingredients and avoid obstacles to deliver the most delicious meals. Be careful: no guest wants too much seaweed and too little fish — or worse, thumbtacks and moldy cheese in their sushi!
► SUSHI AND CHILL
As you slash through fun levels in the game, you’ll cut through your worries in real life! Feast your eyes and ears on anti-stress ASMR vibes while you work your way to master sushi chef. With its charming graphics and optional vibration, this relaxing game will have you dreaming of sushi!
► GAME FEATURES:
• Beat increasingly challenging levels to earn more cash and unlock new fillings and toppings. This cooking and restaurant management game is sure to keep you coming back for seconds!
• Level up your sushi skills to earn better Surprise Box rewards, including new ingredients, cutting tools, and actions. You can also earn more skins to customize your gameplay!
• Roll and chop sushi, scale and slice fish, grate cheese, make rice, weigh out noodles in take-out boxes, and more in different mini-games that never get old.
• Work with the classic ingredients of fish, rice, and seaweed, and earn special toppings as you progress, including chili peppers, durian fruit, and caviar. Combine your options to make different types of dishes, including maki, sashimi, nigiri, noodles, and more.
• Upgrade your restaurant with new furniture, dishware, decorations, and accessories to increase your revenue per minute. The more levels you complete, the more options you’ll have for chopping: why slice with a plain old knife when you could hack with an ax or gnaw with a chainsaw?
• Test your skills in entertaining bonus levels with wild and unexpected ingredients. Roll out the red carpet for VIP guests by making sushi and other dishes with fun objects like cash, gold, bling, gadgets, computer chips, honeycomb and more. Don’t forget to top it off with diamonds and rubies!
• Relax and enjoy this ASMR game with anti-stress sounds, visuals, and tasty virtual treats. Who knew sushi could be so soothing?
• Check out the in-game store to buy special bonuses and upgrades.
• The user-friendly and easy-to-learn interface makes it easy to jump in and get rolling.
What other game can serve you tasty sushi, engaging and satisfying gameplay, a chill ASMR atmosphere, and the opportunity to run your own restaurant? Once you find yourself on a roll, you won’t be able to put this game down!
Well, what are you waiting for? Step up to the cutting board and start cooking! Chop-chop!
► Download the game now and get your sushi on!
-new levels and bugs fix
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Really Good Game!
I love this game so much, I saw the ad for it and lemme just say—it’s literally just like the ad but better. I love all the fun interactions and dishes you can make. The only things I would request to change about the app is the plate rating and the furniture videos. Let me explain—so the plate rating; I use the plates I have earned from opening presents, but it gives it a low rating. I wish I didn’t have to watch an ad to get a good plate rating. And for the furniture videos; I wish I didn’t have to watch an ad to decorate some things. I’d rather have an option to watch an ad or pay for it with the coins you earn throughout the game. But other than that the app is great and I highly suggest it!
I gave one star because the actual game play really is fun. I like repetitive things, they’re relaxing. Problem? ADS. Not just ads, because that I understand. My problem is the SHEER NUMBER of them. My problem is how they sneak them on the screen, making you think you have to click it to continue, then after 3 seconds shows that you can skip it. Want to play a cool bonus level? Gotta watch an ad. Want to level up your restaurant? Gotta watch MULTIPLE ads - can’t use the currency you earn in game outside of like 5 times because the rest is locked behind ads. Want a perfect score on your level? Gotta watch an ad for an upgraded plate. Want a 3x score? Gotta watch an ad. That one is whatever, lots of games do that (not like the currency even matters since you can’t use it) but what’s so funny is that even if you don’t select the 3x, you’re STILL forced to watch an ad to continue to the next level. Not to mention these levels are very short - like 10 seconds. You couldn’t have made the ads happen every few levels or something? Holy crap. This game is borderline unplayable. Get back to me when you have a paid version that I can purchase to get rid of these ads, they have taken over your game like an infestation and I can’t take it anymore.
Good Idea, Bad Execution
This game was generally a waste of time. Considered, I did download this game TO waste time. I do, however like to have fun while wasting my time. This game did not provide that. I can break up my problems into four cons and one pro. This game was repetitive, and I could complete the main goal in under thirty minutes. That’s not a very affective waste of time, if you ask me. After the first thirty levels you stop unlocking new sushi, and the game starts becoming pointless. Also, after each level, you spend the time that it took you to complete the level watching ads, skipping requests to watch ads, and viewing achievements. I was thinking ‘just bring me to the next level already’. There were also way too many ads. Ads on the bottom, ads in between levels, even if you turn of WiFi there are bonus levels that need ads. The game has cool levels and extras that were ruined by ads. Last, and possibly least, the levels were impossible too lose. They didn’t get harder as you went on, and I could win without trying but had to try if I wanted to lose. I am not sure if it’s possible to lose the ramen sushi mini game. The one and only pro was the overall build. The levels were made of different mini games, and there were multiple stages to each of them. You could just imagine eating the ramen...
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- SEIGEIMS, OOO
- 248.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE (1st generation), iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad (6th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch), iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (4th generation), iPad Air (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (8th generation), iPad (8th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © SushiRoll3D
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.