Australia's Sustainable Seafood Guide is an excellent tool to help you make an ocean-friendly choice about the seafood you eat. This is an independent Guide to choosing your seafood wisely. If you love your seafood but also love our oceans, then this is the app for you.
Australia’s Sustainable Seafood Guide is the only app of its kind for Australian seafood. It shows you the sustainability of over 90 different types of seafood, including those from wild-caught fisheries, fish farms and imported species.
It also features Greenpeace’s Canned Tuna Guide, which shows you the best brands to buy to avoid destructive fishing practices.
Download the Guide to access the easy to use traffic light sustainability ranking system, with Green ‘Better Choice’, Amber ‘Eat Less’ and Red ‘Say No’.
The app has been developed by the Australian Marine Conservation Society (AMCS), Australia’s leading marine environmental not-for-profit in response to growing public concerns about overfishing, fish farming and our impact on our ocean wildlife. www.marineconservation.org.au
• Easy to use traffic light sustainability ranking system
• Free, up to date seafood assessments
• Search for seafood marketed under common names or Australian Standard Names
• Choose the best brand of tuna from Greenpeace’s Canned Tuna Guide.
For 15 years, the Australian Marine Conservation Society has brought you Australia’s independent guide to choosing seafood wisely. Today your favourite seafood guide is getting a huge revamp - a new look, new name, and exciting new features. We’ve called it GoodFish!
The new GoodFish App (formerly Australia's Sustainable Seafood Guide) includes:
• A fresh new look and easier to use user interface
• Easier to use ratings system
• NEW Restaurant Guide and map! Search over 70 restaurants that have removed red listed fish from their menus.
• Ability to sign up to receive updates about GoodFish and conservation projects you can support
• New easy to use resources section
And much more! Discover what's new today.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
When you're in Australia and you want to make sure you're eating sustainably, this app is invaluable.
Great little app for making some more informed choices!
An app for palm oil would be great!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.