Be one step ahead with the Eversheds Sutherland SALT Shaker—coverage and commentary on the latest state and local tax developments—delivered directly to your phone.
- Navigate our interactive U.S. map to access updates in your region or state of interest instantly
- Read the latest important multistate developments
- View a scoreboard tallying the quarterly results of what we deem to be significant taxpayer wins and losses with analysis of those results which also includes observations on states’ conformity to insurance tax law, states’ manufacturing exemptions for sales taxes, and states’ treatment of the Multistate Tax Compact
- Search by state, tax type or topic
- On the go? Save content to read later in your “Briefcase”!
- Share your “Briefcase” with your colleagues with the click of a button
- Check out adorable pets belonging to Eversheds Sutherland employees and SALT industry friends
- Submit your own pet for a chance to be featured in “Pet of the Month”
- Receive alerts any time new SALT developments are posted
- Eversheds Sutherland SALT is shaking things up in state and local tax. Shake your phone… see what happens!
Eversheds Sutherland (US) LLP is a law firm helping the Fortune 100, industry leaders, sector innovators and business entrepreneurs solve their biggest challenges and reach their business goals. Dedicated to excellence in client service, we are known for our business savvy and industry intelligence, providing creative and custom solutions for each of our clients. Industry and business experience makes the difference for our clients.
Thanks for using the SALT Shaker app by Eversheds Sutherland! This update includes various performance improvements and fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Timely notifications of local tax news
I like receiving notifications of tax issues to be should be aware of.
Sounds like a great app, but after you install it, the app continues to load. Fix it so we can use it an I would probably give a good review.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.