SVD comes from the idea of continuing to boost the current scene of the most limited edition releases and the most anticipated collaborations between major brands in the sector. You will find brands like Nike, Jordan, adidas, Vans, and New Balance, among many more.
Through SVD you will be able to participate in raffles, get access to the most exclusive collections in advance, and discover the latest releases from your favorite brands. All available at the touch of a button on your smartphone.
- Participate to get a hold of the most limited edition releases from Nike, Jordan, adidas, and more.
- Make purchases on the go and receive your order wherever you are in the world
- Participate in-store for your favorite raffles at retail locations in Madrid and Barcelona
- Discover the launch dates of your favorite products
- Be the first to know about special releases before they drop
- Gain access to exclusive promotions via the app
- Discover collections, collaborations, and limited edition products only available through SVD
- Turn on notifications and never miss a launch
- Access to exclusive editorial pieces about trends, fashion and lifestyle
- Save your personal details and payment information for quick access to launches
- Your order history available at a glance, plus quality tracking information
Stability and security improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Worst experience in a while
I’ve been in iOS for about 7 years now. I’m that time I’ve left reviews for a handful of apps. I have never written a review for an app until now. The god awful experience of trying to enter a raffle is the worst. But to experience that you first have to get through the login, which is a whole challenge in itself. The page to enter raffles continually kicks you off and signs you out of the app, and as you try to enter again you get a bunch of toast messages that were left behind by the devs letting you know why you can’t log in. I’m desperately trying to spend hundreds to thousands of dollars on shoes; and I’m left with this awful experience.
I love SVD but this app is 💩!! I don’t think I’ve won a raffle since they started doing it via this app only. I’ve never been notified if I won or lost. Every month there has been some kinda issue with this app weather it is login problems where you can’t login to your account after it logs you out for no reason, and this problem always seems to happen when there’s a drop or something important so you end up SOL. The list goes on, but I hope since I’m not the only one unhappy 🙁 that someone will take notice and maybe do some updates sooner then later?
Everyone is leaving bad reviews. Had this app since the beginning of this summer. Works like a charm. Won 2 pairs of Yeezys and a pair or Jordan 1s. Haven’t had any problems yet. The site is legit. Only thing that I have to complain about is the app itself. It’s NOTHING like the desktop. Can’t search anything. No categories. Only raffles and that’s it. Hopefully in the future they’ll add more to the app to show you what’s all for sale like the actually desktop site. Other than that, the app is great.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.