SvgLab is app to preview, edit and export SVG images to PNG, JPEG, TIFF and PDF formats.
* Export of multiple SVG files as well as export a single file.
* Open directory, browse and preview all the SVGs inside.
* Navigate between the opened SVGs.
* Edit SVG files instantly inside the tool and export or save the file.
* Preview SVG as it would be exported to see level of quality.
- Undo & Redo for the text editor
- XML syntax highlighting
Ratings and Reviews
Does not export
Nothing happens when export to pdf is selected.
The developer, Ondrej Kvasnovsky, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Ondrej Kvasnovsky
- 71.7 MB
- Graphics & Design
- Requires macOS 10.7.4 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Ondrej Kvasnovsky
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.