Гра, що вчить бути ДОБРИМ!
A game that teaches to be GOOD!
It consists of three parts:
- Good Deeds - the stories about in which way we can be good and help others;
- Winter Dreams - New Year and Christmas stories abot the children with special needs and dreams;
- Good Adventures - two games for the development of children:
- Labyrinth of Dreams - to track children's dreams, which player finds through the maze,
- Good Story - game for associations and memory about the good stories for children.
The simple examples shows that children's happiness doesn't needs too much: just a little attention,sensitiveness and even small financial support of kind people.
We chose several charity organizations that support in Ukraine children with special needs and provision them with all necessary, and included information on how to transfer funds into these funds in to this game.
Everyone can join this charity initiative and contribute to the future of our children and the future of Good Ukraine.
Also encourage parents to introduce their kids the game "The Good World", from very young age to explain to them what is good and charity, and that sometimes are difficult situations in which people need to support each other.
«The Good World» - joint initiative of charitable companies "Microsoft Ukraine" and Nravo - an international developer and publisher of mobile games for children and adults.
Charitable Foundations and NGO, partners of initiative «The Good World» :
-Centre for Children in Need "Our Kids" supporting the children, young families that are in challenging circumstances;
-Charitable Foundation «Wings of hope» cares targeted assistance in treatment, social and psychological support for children with cancer and their families;
- «Down Syndrome» Ukrainian Charitable Organisation helps children with Down syndrome.
- «Likar.infond» International Charity Foundation deals with the treatment of children with special needs.
We added two mini games for children. Go through the maze or make a story while training your memory!
Kids will have even more fun!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.