The SVS Interactive Practice Guidelines is a platform to deliver evidence-based SVS clinical practice guidelines in one single app.
• Global Vascular Guidelines on Chronic Limb-Threatening Ischemia (2019)
• SVS Follow-up After Arterial Procedures (2018)
• SVS Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (2018 update)
• SVS Lower Limb PAD - Asympt. & Claudication (2015)
• SVS/AVF Venous Leg Ulcers (2014)
• SVS Threatened Lower Limb (WIfI) (2014)
• SVS/AVF Acute DVT (2012)
• SVS Carotid Disease Update (2011)
• SVS/AVF Varicose Veins & CVI (2011)
• SVS Thoracic Aortic Trauma (2011)
• SVS L. Subclavian Artery & TEVAR (2009)
• SVS AV Hemodialysis Access (2008)
The SVS iPG contains guideline recommendations, clinical calculators, and access to the full-text guidelines .
Four years after launching, we've updated the SVS guidelines app! The same trusted, evidence-based recommendations, now featuring:
- Enhancements to the overall look and feel, including easier navigation and searching
- Streamlined content, with a focus on recommendations
- New content: Follow-up (2018), and CLTI (2019) guidelines
- Replaced PDF of guideline with links out to the journal website, providing a mobile-optimized version of the full text
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent source for guidelines for vascular diseases
I love the immediate access to abbreviated summary statements of the practice guidelines.
The Calculator link at the bottom crashes repeatedly and needs an update/debugging.
- Society for Vascular Surgery
- 39.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Copyright © 2019 Society for Vascular Surgery. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.