The best and most realistic Trumpet on iPad! Standalone and AUv3.
SAVE WITH WITH FAMILIES BUNDLES, CHECK THEM OUT!
SWAM Solo Brass has arrived on iOS! The incredibly powerful Physical Modeling technology is now MOBILE. Extreme Realism delivered in a package of only 28MB without including any sample!
With our SWAM Trumpet for iPad, you now have the unique ability to recreate all the expressiveness and subtleties of a natural brass instrument sound, as played by a real player, in any style — from classical to film scoring and even microtonal music.
SWAM Trumpet for iPad can be used as a standalone instrument for playing in real-time, or as a plugin for mobile music production. Play with your favorite external controller or directly from the iPad through our intuitive interface.
With SWAM Trumpet for iPad you can:
- Explore our collection of presets, create your own, or import them from your Desktop
- Play in real-time using the standalone version of the app
- Play with or without a mute
- Play in a variety of styles like a real player
Control the instrument’s expressivity in real-time directly through the touch control interface on your iPad
- Play and control the instrument’s expressivity in real-time using your favorite external controller (ROLI Seaboard, Akai EWI, breath controllers, regular keyboards, and more)
- Use the included AUv3 plugin version to produce music with a mobile setup
- Use the included AUv3 plugin version in combination with Camelot PRO for live performances
- Adjust every aspect of the instrument’s sound (timbre, vibrato, amount of air, etc.) through an easy-to-use control panel
- Micro-tune the instrument through the Pitch Manager
- Add built-in effects such as Reverb, EQ, and Compressor
- Have access to easy MIDI control configurations
The SWAM Trumpet for iPad is for you if:
- you’re a wind controller player looking for a mobile setup to perform live without needing a computer while still having an incredible sound
- you’re a keyboard player and feeling frustrated by the limited expressive capabilities normal sample-based plugins give you
- you’re a music producer looking for a mobile setup to produce music from anywhere without having to carry around expensive gear
- you’re looking for a realistic virtual instrument to easily have fun with on your iPad
IMPORTANT: If you choose to play using an external controller, please note that a controller with the ability to continuously control the expression (like an expression pedal, breath controller, MPE device, wind controller, …) is required. The same way a real brass instrument needs air, SWAM Trumpet needs something to control its expressivity. SWAM instruments do not work with just note-on velocity.
- AUv3 small view: added popup on current preset area that informs the user to expand to full screen for preset management
- added dedicated icons for some default controller presets
- Equalizer behaving incorrectly
- Pan Pot behaving incorrectly
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
SWAM+GeoShred…match made in music heaven
This is mind blowing realistic sounding. Pair it with a seaboard, or even better, run it under AUM with GeoShred controlling it and some good reverbs from Eventide or FabFilter and Oh Wow…worth every penny. GeoShred now has a MIDI setting specially made to work with the SWAM brass instruments. If you have GeoShred get the SWAM in app purchase, just to good. It’s the music app I’m using the most, and I have them almost all.
Incredible realism, no huge sample library to burden the device. Perfect for portable devices. I plan on punching the entire library over time, thank you AM and please keep releasing.
Please add the features missing from the computer version
This sounds amazing. The modeling is top notch and I will give one more star when the missing features are added. Considering the new M1 mac is basically an iPad, it can handle it.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Audio Modeling Srl
- 30 MB
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Audio Modeling Srl
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.