+ SMART SEARCH SUGGESTIONS - EXCLUSIVE APP ONLY FEATURE!
The Search tab only suggests words that appear in this content as you type to help spell long medical terms.
Swanson's Family Medicine Review efficiently summarizes all the latest know-how in primary care and family medicine practice, giving you the assistance you need to maximize your preparation for the ABFM exam. The case histories and over 2,400 review questions in this best-selling family medicine review book test your knowledge of the latest diagnostic methods, medications, and management techniques, ensuring you'll be fully prepared to land the best score. Study with Swanson's Family Medicine Review, the most effective review tool available!
• Assess your mastery of the latest diagnostic methods and management techniques through hundreds of questions and dozens of cases, newly updated to reflect the most current developments in practice.
• Confidently prepare for the American Board of Family Medicine (ABFM) exam with Swanson's Family Medicine Review!
• Stay up-to-date in the area of treatment and management with enhanced discussions throughout.
• Be familiar with the most current developments and information in family medicine with this all-around review of the specialty, ideal for nurses and PAs!
This app is very intuitive and easy to navigate, allowing you to browse the contents or search for topics. The powerful search tool gives you word suggestions that appear in the text as you type, so it is lightning fast and helps with spelling those long medical terms. The search tool also keeps a recent history of past search terms so you can go back to a previous search result very easily. You have the ability to create notes and bookmarks separately for text, images and tables to enhance your learning. You can also change the text size for easier reading. Your progress answering questions in each chapter is saved so that you can pick up right where you left off.
After the app has been downloaded, no internet connection is needed to retrieve the content of the app. All of the text and images are available to you on your device anytime, anywhere, and lightning fast. This app is also automatically optimized for whatever size device you are currently using, either phone or tablet.
Check out https://usatinemedia.com to learn more and watch a video demo of this app.
This interactive app contains the full content of Swanson's Family Medicine Review, 7th Edition by Elsevier.
Alfred F. Tallia, MD, MPH
Professor and Chair
Department of Family Medicine and Community Health Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
New Brunswick, New Jersey
Joseph E. Scherger, MD, MPH
Vice President, Primary Care and Academic Affairs Eisenhower Medical Center
Rancho Mirage, California
Nancy W. Dickey, MD
President, Texas A&M Health Science Center
Professor, Family and Community Medicine
Professor, Humanities and Medical Ethics
Texas A&M Health Science Center College of Medicine
Vice Chancellor for Health Affairs, Texas A&M University System College Station, Texas
Disclaimer: This app is intended for the education of healthcare professionals and not as a diagnostic and treatment reference for the general population.
Developed by Usatine Media
Richard P. Usatine, MD, Co-President, Professor of Family & Community Medicine, Professor of Dermatology and Cutaneous Surgery, University of Texas Health San Antonio
Peter Erickson, Co-President, Lead Software Developer
Updated About menu information
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Usatine & Erickson Media LLC
- 109.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Usatine Media
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.