Swarakshar app is intelligently colour coded to enable every student of Devanagari Script to differentiate/identify and pronounce vowels, consonants and barakhadi (swarakshar). Swarakshar App has more than 422 Devanagari alphabets with voice overs.
We have designed and developed the Swarakshar app to simplify the process of learning more than 5,000-year-old Devanagari Script.
The app borrows the idea of Alphabet Chart / Varnamala / Aksharmala from old traditional books to modern interactive touch-enabled gesture-based iOS technologies.
We have used custom-designed Devanagari Unicode font to ease out alphabet identification on Apple iOS devices.
One important feature of the app is embedded in professionally recorded audio. It will help anybody in the world to listen and then easily pronounce alphabets. The whole visible ‘Alphabet Tiles’ are tappable to announce audio. At the bottom left corner of the tile, it suggests respective properties of the alphabet whether it is vowel, consonant or barakhadi. For barakhadi, it shows a conjunction of the alphabet with consonant + vowel.
Single Tap on Alphabet Tile app will announce alphabet pronunciation audio & on Long Press or Press and hold app will navigate you to related alphabet’s barakhadi screen.
So you ask why you should download Swarakshar App from the Apple App Store well we would suggest considering the following three important points, the first is the speed and performance of the app. The app is designed and coded with the latest iOS technologies with blazing fast Swift Programming Language, second is the knowledge that you will acquire after using this app about Devanagari Script, third is professionally recorded voice-overs that will ease the process of pronouncing alphabets.
Also do check out our two other apps called Mudrakshar for learning to write, trace, pronounce and identify Devanagari Alphabets. And Chitrakshar will help you to learn Indic languages such as Marathi, Sanskrit and Hindi using alphabet charts with visuals and voice-overs.
All of our apps including Mudrakshar, Swarakshar and Chitrakshar are available on your iPhone (iOS), iPod touch (iOS), iPad (iPadOS) and on your Mac (macOS) Desktop or Laptop Computer.
Also do give us a good review on the App Store and let us know with your comments what you like the most and what you want to see in future updates.
OR If you have any suggestions, queries or any feature request do let us know on the following page:
Support Page: https://swarakshar.com/support/
We have changed our paid app business model to a free trial with an auto-renewable subscription. It will help you to try our app before you buy.
You may purchase an ‘Swarakshar Pro’ auto-renewing subscription through an In-App Purchase.
• For new users, the auto-renewable subscription will start with a free trial then the users can choose $2.99 per 1-year subscription.
• Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew (at the duration selected) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Current subscription may not be cancelled during the active subscription period; however, you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
• The subscription supports 'Family Sharing'.
• You can restore your subscription on all of your other devices as you don't have to buy a subscription on each device separately.
- App now supports system-wide appearance support
- In-app settings page
- In-app about page
- In-app help and support page
- In-app share app functionality to share Swarakshar app links with your friends and family
- Now users can discover our other app offerings for learning Devanagri Script and Marathi, Sanskrit and Hindi Language.
- Paid members can now buy pro membership to support our development efforts
- Easy listing of social media links
- A new tip jar functionality so that users can support with their pockets for the app’s future development process
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Mandar Apte
- 6.4 MB
- Requires macOS 10.15 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Mandar Apte
- In-App Purchases
- Swarakshar Pro $2.99
- Cookie Tip $1.99
- Lunch Tip $6.99
- Coffee Tip $3.99
- Pizza Tip $10.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.