Learn Sanskrit, Hindi, Marathi
- Offers In-App Purchases
We have designed and developed the Swarakshar app to simplify the process of learning more than 5,000-year-old Devanagari Script.
- Swarakshar App has more than 422 Devanagari alphabets with voiceovers.
- Intelligently colour coded to help differentiate, identify and pronounce vowels, consonants and barakhadi (swarakshar).
- A single tap on the Alphabet Tile app will announce alphabet pronunciation audio & on Long Press or Press and hold app will navigate you to the related alphabet’s barakhadi screen.
- App displays respective properties of the alphabet, whether vowel, consonant or barakhadi. For barakhadi, it displays a conjunction of the alphabet with consonant + vowel.
- The app borrows the idea of Alphabet Chart / Varnamala / Aksharmala from old traditional books to modern interactive touch-enabled gesture-based iOS technologies.
- We have used custom-designed Devanagari Unicode font to ease alphabet recognition.
Also, check out our two other apps called Mudrakshar for learning to write, trace, pronounce and identify Devanagari Alphabets. And Chitrakshar will help you to learn Indic languages such as Marathi, Sanskrit and Hindi using alphabet charts with visuals and voice-overs.
All of our apps including Mudrakshar, Swarakshar and Chitrakshar are available on your iPhone, iPad and Mac Desktop or Laptop Computer.
Also, give us a good review on the App Store and let us know with your comments what you like the most and what you want to see in future updates.
OR If you have any suggestions, queries or feature requests do let us know on the following page:
Support Page: https://swarakshar.com/support/
We have changed our paid app business model to a free trial with an auto-renewable subscription. It will help you to try our app before you buy.
You may purchase a Swarakshar Pro auto-renewing subscription through an In-App Purchase.
• For new users, the auto-renewable subscription will start with a free trial then the users can choose a $2.99 per 1-year subscription.
• Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew (at the duration selected) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Current subscription may not be cancelled during the active subscription period; however, you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
• The subscription supports 'Family Sharing'.
• You can restore your subscription on all of your other devices as you don't have to buy a subscription on each device separately.
- After 6 years we have ended support for paid app users, now everyone should buy a subscription to continuously use the app. This will help us to add new useful features to the app in future releases.
- App now supports system-wide appearance support
- In-app settings page
- In-app about page
- In-app help and support page
- In-app share app functionality to share Swarakshar app links with your friends and family
- Now users can discover our other app offerings for learning Devanagri Script and Marathi, Sanskrit and Hindi Language.
- Easy listing of social media links
- A new tip jar functionality so that users can support with their pockets for the app’s future development process
Ratings and Reviews
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Mandar Apte
- 7.5 MB
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Mandar Apte
- In-App Purchases
- Swarakshar Pro $2.99
- Pizza Tip $10.99
- Coffee Tip $3.99
- Lunch Tip $6.99
- Cookie Tip $1.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.