Get in the best shape of your life from the comfort of your own home!
***Featured in the Huffington Post, Daily Mail, Marie Claire, Late Night With Jimmy Fallon, CBS News, Muscle & Fitness and MTV***
Since 2008, BodyRock has been providing health and fitness coaching that you can follow at home without a gym membership. Now we have launched SweatFlix so that you can access all of our workouts and food videos in one place with a tonne of awesome features that help you remove excuses and reach your fitness and health goals.
It's like having a personalized trainer on your phone or tablet, for a fraction of the price!
Subscribe to get access to all BodyRock Workouts, exclusive challenges and food videos, right on your iPhone or iPad.
With this subscription, you will receive:
• 1200+ workout videos - twice as many as any other app!
• Exclusive Workout Series that you won't find anywhere else
• HIIT, Tabata, Combat, Yoga, Strength Training - something for everyone
• Beautiful, HD streaming videos
• Automatically beam videos from your phone to your Chromecast or AirPlay enabled devices
• No Internet required! Sync videos to watch offline, or connect with WiFi, 3G and 4G
• Pick up where you left off, no problem
• Comment on videos and access the Exclusive BodyRock Insider Group
• Tell your friends about your favorite videos with Twitter, Facebook, texts, and email, right in the app
• For existing subscribers, you can simply sign in to your account to get access. No need to resubscribe.
To access all features and content you can subscribe to SweatFlix on a monthly or yearly basis with an auto-renewing subscription right inside the app.* Pricing can vary by region and will be confirmed before purchase in the app. In app subscriptions will automatically renew at the end of their cycle.
* All payments will be paid through your iTunes Account and may be managed under Account Settings after the initial payment. Subscription payments will automatically renew unless deactivated at least 24-hours before the end of the current cycle. Your account will be charged for renewal at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current cycle. Any unused portion of your free trial will be forfeited upon payment. Cancellations are incurred by disabling auto-renewal.
Terms of Service: http://bodyrock.vhx.tv/tos
-Updated player controls
-Added option to reprompt for push notification permissions
-Fixed a bug that caused issues with some videos using subtitles over Airplay
-Fixed a bug that allowed the device to sleep while streaming a video over Airplay
-Various performance enhancements and other minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Best workouts I have done in 20 years!
I Purchased SweatFlix last October 2017. Since then I have gained so much strength it’s incredible. I’ve been working out for 20+ years and I feel so challenged while doing these workouts and I’m actually wearing the 11 pound vest now while performing the moves. I do catch myself at times saying to Lisa are you kidding me this is ridiculous but the only way to see a change is to push yourself to new heights. I don’t think I’ll ever stop doing these workouts. My body looks amazing . I have abs my legs are starting to look so good! I’m seeing definition in my back and I’ve been lifting weights for years and never saw the results that I see now and it hasn’t even been a year. I love these workouts keep up the good work!
Great content, app needs work
I’ve been using BodyRock videos for a looooong time now, the quality and variety of their content is fantastic, I adore each of the trainers, couldn’t be happier with them and am more than fine paying a yearly fee for all-access to the brand.
When it comes to the SweatFlix app itself, I find myself consistently frustrated. If I’m currently working through a collection or particular bootcamp, there is no way to see what videos I’ve already done, and no easy way to access the set I’m working through on the homepage. There’s a “Continue Watching” section for videos I might be half-way through or have accidentally started/stopped, but, that’s it.
I would love to be able to continue with a program each new day and not have to search from scratch / try to remember what day I was previously on. In addition, it would be awesome if I could save my favorites, make my own video playlists, etc.
Overall my issues come down to navigation, various lacking features, and the layout of the app itself. With the amazing amount of content, it’s unfortunate that the app is unintuitive and not well categorized. Really does make finding things a bit of a pain. Hope to see this updated so I can change my review to better reflect what BodyRock has going on!!
Love love love Sweatflix!!
I've been doing bodyrock for a few years and was skeptical about a monthly subscription. However, I now cannot live without it. There are so many more videos than I ever realized and they are constantly adding more. You can search for specific trainers, collections, or even types of workout (i.e. Core, legs, yoga, etc). I've even searched for workouts to do while traveling when I don't have access to a gym. You can use it anywhere and download videos for later when you don't have wifi. Plus you can save your workouts to make it easier to click and go. There is really no excuse for not working out when you have this at your fingertips!
- BODYROCK TV INC
- 100 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- ©2017 Bodyrock TV, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Sweatflix $9.99
- Sweatflix yearly $99.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.