Get in the best shape of your life from the comfort of your own home!
***Featured in the Huffington Post, Daily Mail, Marie Claire, Late Night With Jimmy Fallon, CBS News, Muscle & Fitness and MTV***
Since 2008, BodyRock has been providing health and fitness coaching that you can follow at home without a gym membership. Now we have launched SweatFlix so that you can access all of our workouts and food videos in one place with a tonne of awesome features that help you remove excuses and reach your fitness and health goals.
It's like having a personalized trainer on your phone or tablet, for a fraction of the price!
Subscribe to get access to all BodyRock Workouts, exclusive challenges and food videos, right on your iPhone or iPad.
With this subscription, you will receive:
• 1200+ workout videos - twice as many as any other app!
• Exclusive Workout Series that you won't find anywhere else
• HIIT, Tabata, Combat, Yoga, Strength Training - something for everyone
• Beautiful, HD streaming videos
• Automatically beam videos from your phone to your Chromecast or AirPlay enabled devices
• No Internet required! Sync videos to watch offline, or connect with WiFi, 3G and 4G
• Pick up where you left off, no problem
• Comment on videos and access the Exclusive BodyRock Insider Group
• Tell your friends about your favorite videos with Twitter, Facebook, texts, and email, right in the app
• For existing subscribers, you can simply sign in to your account to get access. No need to resubscribe.
To access all features and content you can subscribe to SweatFlix on a monthly or yearly basis with an auto-renewing subscription right inside the app.* Pricing can vary by region and will be confirmed before purchase in the app. In app subscriptions will automatically renew at the end of their cycle.
* All payments will be paid through your iTunes Account and may be managed under Account Settings after the initial payment. Subscription payments will automatically renew unless deactivated at least 24-hours before the end of the current cycle. Your account will be charged for renewal at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current cycle. Any unused portion of your free trial will be forfeited upon payment. Cancellations are incurred by disabling auto-renewal.
Terms of Service: http://watch.bodyrock.tv/tos
UX enhancements to video player
Thumbnail support for extras
Bug fixes and stability improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Effective workouts for mom’s with limited time!!
I started with BodyRockers about 8 years ago after my first daughter was born. It helped me get back into shape and keep me motivated while I was home. I’ve used on and off ever since. I would like to stay more on top of my workouts but I do find it hard sometimes now that I have my third child. But the workouts are super effective and I can find short videos that I can usually squeeze in. The one thing I was wish was different was that the videos in collections were better labeled. For example, the Beginner Boot Camp is difficult to find the right day when I stream from my fire stick. I have to count the days and find the video and it would be nice to see it at a glance. I definitely enjoy my workouts. I’m hoping to add some gear this year!
Best workout you’ll find
I been working out with Body Rock for a year. It is absolutely the best quality workout you can find on the internet, gym instruction, and almost anywhere without paying an arm-and-leg for. I would highly recommend it for anyone to try.
Start out with the introductory challenges if you’re new to working out and ramp it up to the longer workouts when your ready.
They premier several trainers, but the favorites are Sean and Lisa. When you’re ready for a longer workout with heavy weights, go to Lisa’s Lives. If you want a shorter workout with more bouncing, stability challenges, and loads of ab work then go to Sean. Of course, mix and match or try other trainers or different styles: yoga, pregnancy, etc... It’s all there. Give it a try! What do you have to lose? Maybe some weight.
I’ve always been active and have always loved exercise. I’ve purchased many exercise programs, power 90, beach body, etc. Those always got boring and I hated it when the leader would stop the exercise to critique the form of the others on the camera. SweatFlix has so many different options and trainers. You can basically pick a workout that you’re in the mood for. I’m loyal to Lisa. I love her workouts, her personality, encouragement, jokes and dance moves. I’ve been doing her workouts for a year now and I’m not bored. She has kept me motivated and she’s right when she says to trust the process because I see results that I haven’t seen before. I’m healthier now in my 40s than I ever was in my 20s. I know I put in the work but she keeps me going. She’s the BEST trainer ever!!!!
- BODYROCK TV INC
- 71.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- ©2019 Bodyrock TV, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Sweatflix $14.99
- Sweatflix yearly $99.99
- Monthly Subscription $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.