Want more workout options than the Watch Workout app? Meet Sweaty Bird!
* Over 60 workouts & activity types supported by HealthKit to choose from!
* Customize your Apple Watch to show only the workouts you care about!
* Tell us where you like to work out and Sweaty Bird will remind you to track when you arrive. Simply tap the notification on your iPhone or Apple Watch to start your workout - no need to even open the app!
* Forgot to stop your workout? We'll remind you if you leave your workout zone with a workout still running.
* Fully integrated with Apple Health, so you can fill your activity rings and view your workouts in the Activity and Health apps!
* Had a great workout? Stamp your workout stats on a penguin sticker!
* Add our complication to your watch face, or add Sweaty Bird to your Apple Watch dock to start your workouts even faster!
* Sweaty Bird requires an Apple Watch to track workouts.
How does it work?
First, select the locations where you commonly workout - your local gym, yoga studio, basketball court, etc. Then, assign workouts to each location, choosing from over 60 workouts and activities supported by HealthKit. We register these locations with iOS so that whenever you arrive, you'll get a notification to start your workout. Tap the notification and your workout will start! Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Since we don’t run the GPS continuously, but instead just use passive geofences, the impact on your battery should be very small. You can verify the battery usage in iOS Settings app, and report any issues to us.
Questions? Comments? Wanna chat? Reach out to us at email@example.com or @getsweatybird on Twitter.
We're very excited to add more features to Sweaty Bird to make your workout experience even better! If you have any features you'd like to see implemented, please feel free to email us.
Stay sweaty, my friends.
The full list of supported workouts and activities is:
* Australian Football
* Core Training
* Cross Country Skiing
* Cross Training
* Downhill Skiing
* Equestrian Sports
* Functional Training
* High Intensity Interval Training
* Indoor Cycling
* Indoor Running
* Indoor Walking
* Jump Rope
* Martial Arts
* Mixed Metabolic Cardio Training
* Outdoor Cycling
* Outdoor Running
* Outdoor Walking
* Paddle Sports
* Skating Sports
* Step Training
* Strength Training
* Table Tennis
* Track and Field
* Water Fitness
* Water Polo
* Water Sports
Updated contact information
Ratings and Reviews
Fantastic app for many workout types!
The default activity app doesn't break out workout types that reflect what I do (mostly HIIT, cross training, and kayaking on the river in the summer months). What I love about this app is that my activity is now accurately recorded *and* contributes to my activity rings. Polished and professional looking, with a great UI on the watch.
I never felt the built in workout app was giving me "full credit" as it's biased towards a cardio workout...now I feel much more like my fitness level is accurately tracked. Would love to see gender/weight/age tweaks to really zero in on calories and target heart-rate for future versions.
Great app, and the ability to specify default workout to track for a particular location makes it a no brainer to remember to track my workout.
Perfectly tracks workout
This app works perfectly to track my workout. It's super easy to use with the apple watch. Highly recommended.
It’s cute, it’s simple, and it has a lot of exercises.
It’s not the most feature-rich app fitness app, but it is clean and to the point.
Keep up the good work!
- Patrick DeSantis
- 35.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2016 Pat DeSantis
- In-App Purchases
- Sweat Pro $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.