The best new way to play the classic Minesweeper, fully optimized for iOS! Control, Graphics & Animation simply make "Sweepy Mines" a revolutionary remake of this classic.
The task is simple: mark and sweep all mines in the field. This classic game play is just that simple yet so exciting and challenging. "Sweepy Mines" is perfect for brain practicing and short time playing at any time. Play now to test your deduction skill as well as your finger speed!
What make "Sweepy Mines" special:
- Optimized for guaranteeing fastest game play and best control experience: Careful designed just for touch devices with super fast and easy control (TAP to open square, TAP & HOLD to drop flags, DRAG to move board around, PINCH to zoom)
- Auto save and load, never lose your current game even if it is completely quit or crashed
- Elegant, beautiful graphics with lots of cool sound and animation effects
- Support both portrait and landscape rotations on both iPhone and iPad devices
- Auto resize board to take advantage of whole screen
- Auto scrolling board after every touch (optionally enabled/disable) which is convenient to navigate the board without manually dragging
- 3 zoom modes for board: 1x, 2x, 3x to suit any finger sizes. Note that the scale up does not effect the image quality
- Quick overview mode which allow seeing the overall board and quick jumping, extremely helpful for large board sizes
- Hint to open any given square at any time: very helpful for 50/50 situations or when getting stuck
- SUPER HARD level + CUSTOM level allowing the max board size up to 72 x 72
- Share your results via email or social networks
- Step-by-step instructions for people who have never played Minesweeper before
Other common features:
- 3 traditional levels: EASY, MEDIUM, HARD
- First touch guaranteed not to hit a mine and always opens a range of squares
- Flagging/Digging modes
- Local statistics: best time, number of wins and losses
- Game Center support
- Natively, beautifully run on all iOS devices
Have fun and enjoy playing "Sweepy Mines"!
- Components upgrade
- Several bug fixes and minor improvements
If you like the game, please support us by giving us comments or rating it. Thank you.
Ratings and Reviews
This is from the developer
For some complaints about inaccurate squares, please read the last section of the description carefully. We tested the game with much care before releasing, to be sure that you have the best experience. The reason that some of you think some squares having wrong number of surrounding mines is because those squares are on the edge of the visible board on the screen but not on the edge of the real one, hence you did not see other blank squares around them. By using preview mode or dragging the board around, you could easily see the issue.
Please, drop us an email telling about the problem to be sure that we deserve a 1 star or bad reviews. We are always happy to give discussions or support.
Harassment for ad free purchase.
This used to be a great game. Just recently they changed it so that you have to say no to buying ad free game after practically every game. The ads never bothered me, but this forcing of asking to pay for ad free after about every game is really annoying. I can’t find any where to turn it off. I am sure there are other mine sweeper copycats that don’t do this. I’ve had this game and enjoyed it for several years, but now it is so annoying that I am starting to look for other games to replace these beggars for money. If they are that hard up for money, they will probably be dropping off the app site anyway, so it is probably prudent to start looking for a developer that is not on the verge of bankruptcy or going out of business. This is the only conclusion or opinion that I can draw from this change in behavior. In addition to this they also turned on a function that asks if you want to pay for hints after practically every game too. What other conclusion can you come to? Maybe they bought a 300 foot yacht and need to pay for it. Us minimum wage people don’t have much sympathy for that either. Annoying to the point of harassment.
Too many ads
I was willing to put up with the ads because it was a reasonably decent version of the game, despite some glaring bugs. But the ads have become too obnoxious. Time to find a better app.
- SkyPaw Co. Ltd
- 29.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © SkyPaw
- In-App Purchases
- Remove advertisement $1.99
- 10 Hints Pack $0.99
- 25 Hints Pack $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.