Hey Colorado (and beyond)!
We are happy to introduce the Sweet Cow Ice Cream mobile app.
With the Sweet Cow Ice Cream app, you can:
- Find the closest Sweet Cow to you and set a ‘Home’ shop location that the app opens to!
- See the current flavor boards for all shops!
- View descriptions and allergens for all flavors!
- ‘Favorite’ the flavors you love and get real-time Notifications when they are available!
- Sweet Cow is about great tasting ice cream, made small batch, with love and some of the finest and locally sourced ingredients around. We create ice cream that is hand crafted on site and served fresh daily. Expanding on the normal parameters of milk, cream and sugar is what propels our recipe book to be the finest.
Come into Sweet Cow and you will be greeted by the friendliest scoopers ready to share their big smiles. Our attitude is contagious and our ice cream is simply moolicious. We encourage our customers to grab a stool at the counter for conversation and to soak up the fun.
We believe in being green, using only compostable and recyclable products, and pride ourselves on being the cleanest ice cream shop on the planet. Most of all, we enjoy being part of the local communities we serve in Colorado, and putting smiles on all the faces that come through our barn doors each day.
- Fixed Facebook login for iOS 13.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It knows what I like and makes sure I don't miss out on my favorites.
App is great when it works
This app used to load reliably and was great to have on hand to find out what flavors were out. However, the longer I’ve had it, the worse it’s become. For example, there is no error handling, so the app will say it’s 100% loaded, but continues to show a loading wheel and never loads. I know so many amazing local developers. Please, please, for love of ice cream, let me send you their info!
App not working 😒
Force-closes one time after installing and then freezes on map screen thereafter...please fix!
I have uninstalled and reinstalled it numerous times with the same issue.
Was working well until this week.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.