Swift, the ever best app for transferring photos and videos face to face, and the fastest tool for backing up photos and videos to your computer.
Free but cool, NO In-App-Purchase.
With one Swift app only, you can transfer and sync your photos and videos to any devices.
Also, you can transfer the contacts and files with our app, preview the files like pdf, doc and etc.
- Multiple devices supported: For use with iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Mac and other computers.
- Easy: One tap to backup photos you took and screenshot.
- Speed: Never waste time on waiting.
- Safety: No personal info released.
- Not One Less: No photo or video missing.
- Group Transfer: Send photos/videos to multiple people.
You need Swift:
When there are too many photos need to be transferred to computer;
When you wanna share an interesting video with your friends;
When you wanna back up screenshots only to your computers;
When you wanna transfer videos from computers to iPhone;
When you can’t find your data cable;
When you need a free file transfer app;
If you are lazy and want a free all-in-one app, Swift is your best choice.
Information about the auto-renewable subscription of Swift File Transfer Subscription:
The nature of the subscriptions in Swift File Transfer is auto-renewable subscription.
– There is one monthly subscription in our app, the monthly auto-renewable subscription is $2.99/Month (subscription periods is 1 month, and price is $2.99 ).
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Your Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– You can cancel your subscription via this url: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
- Subscriber Terms of Service located here: https://swiftfiletransfer.weebly.com/services.html
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Convinient, Useful, and Easy
I needed an app that could transfer my pictures and video files easily between my phone and my PC. I was able to do just that with this app easily. There is no sign ups. You just send&receive files when you want. You do need wifi connection and a comfortable web browser to do this. Because what you are really doing is sending your files to a server webpage. You don't have the option to delete your pictures on the server, so basically it stays there.
Works well but...
I wish it brought along the date and properties data with pictures and videos. Hard to sort them out when they all have the date I did the mass transfer from one iPad to another.
Old dog new tricks
I was pretty bummed when I could not figure out how to transfer a photo from my iPhone 6 to my laptop but this app let's me do just that relatively easy even for a 50 year old man. It is pretty simple and straight forward and I am sure there are more tricks it can do but until I need to do so they will remain a mystery, basically because I don't want to screw something up.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Sun Guimei
- 35.6 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © DAVE Lab
- In-App Purchases
- Swift Transfer Premium $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.