Swift Publisher is a page layout and desktop publishing app for designing and printing fliers, newsletters, brochures, calendars, letterheads, booklets, and much more.
What's New in Version 5
• Two-Page Spreads
• Customizable Grid
• Heading Presets
• Form Templates
• Precise Guide Positioning
• Google Maps Integration
• Enhanced Layer Management
• Depositphotos Integration
• Touch Bar Support
• View and edit pages side-by-side with two-page spreads
• Use master pages to quickly create uniform pages for any project
• Unlimited layers to create complex designs while keeping the canvas uncluttered
• Customizable grid for precise document layout
• Adjustable and smart guides help aligning design elements
• Print multi-page booklets with the program taking care of page order for you
Working with Texts
• Create multi-column layouts with flowing text boxes
• Set up customizable text styles and apply them with one click
• Horizontal, vertical and circular text support
• Wrap text around pictures or other objects
• Apply linear and radial gradients, draw freehand shapes, apply strokes, and more
• Edit photos and with Core Image filters using the built-in image editor
• Add a shadow and stroke to any design element
• Crop, rotate, resize, tint, tile, and control the transparency of pictures
• 300 pre-designed templates
• Library of over 2,000 clipart images
• Integration with Depositphotos online photo bank
• Apply one of over 100 image masks to any picture
• Professionally designed 2D & 3D heading styles
• Use adjustable Smart Shapes as frames for your images
• Export to TIFF, JPEG, EPS, and PDF
• Set up document bleeds and DPI
• Convert text to curves to avoid problems with missing fonts
• Share to Facebook and Twitter with just a few clicks
• In Mojave, the program now can access Contacts and Photos properly.
• Fixed a problem where text box boundaries would display in printing and export.
• Fixed a bug with saving calendar stroke parameters.
Ratings and Reviews
Great Combo of Features + Ease of Use
Very glad I bought Swift Publisher; it is well worth the price. This app makes it incredibly easy to create marketing materials like brochures, newsletters, etc. I pulled together a tri-fold brochure in no time, completely from scratch. The hard part is writing the content (a blank page is a scary thing), but the examples provided in Swift Publisher’s template gallery make even that task less daunting. I picked out a template, then used the pre-defined text areas to fill in the content. The text areas are small, requiring only a few sentences (but there are options for longer items, too). Coming up with a few brief, to-the-point phrases is a lot easier for me than writing long paragraphs. The image tools are decent, though not enough to completely rework one of your photos. If you need serious cropping/cleaning or other mods to your images you may still want to pre-tweak them using something else. This is great software that can probably do just about anything you need for printed marketing products. Definitely recommend; a real bargain.
Much Easier that MS Publisher
I’ve never had much experience with desktop publishers, but I understand that they’re supposed to be easier and better than a word processor when page formatting is a top priority. Our church office PC has MS Publisher, and I’ve been able to fumble my way through it (you really need to take a class for it, it’s got so many functions). Well, I had to get a funeral bulletin ready in a short amount of time, so I tried Swift Publisher. So intuitive (it behaves just like an Apple-produced app) and straightforward! And the automatic booklet print function really takes the stress our of making sure you have your pages in the right order. This has really helped me be more productive with church publications. It would be nice if Swift documents could be imported into MS Publisher and vice-versa, but I understand such compatibility isn’t always possible. But thanks for such a powerful and easy-to-use desktop publisher that even novices can master in no time. Well done!
A Gem Amoung Desktop Publishing Apps!!!
I’ve been using Swift Publisher for a few years now, and have never been disappointed. This is by far the most used app I have across all areas of my life; making marketing materials for work such as newsletters, brochures, or post cards. For personal use, it’s super easy to create backgrounds or headers for any/all social media apps, birthday cards, labels, making & addressing holiday cards, “first day of school” chalkboard signs, and more!
Why this app is better than others? It’s super easy to learn and use! I’ve purchased several desktop publishers that seem to be similar upon viewing on the app store, but they end up being difficult to learn or navigate, not at all intuitive, and I’ve never found even one app that can do all that Swift can do. Best of all, the dedicated developers respond quickly!
- Belight Software, ltd
- 403.1 MB
- Graphics & Design
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Belight Software, Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.