Best iPhone app for RuneScape out! Check hiscores, item prices, monsters, calculators and more!
Play RuneScape and want to check player stats or lookup an item? This app will do just that, and more.
* No advertisements!
* Unlimited auto price tracking for merchants *full version only*
* Push notifications for RuneScape news
* Hiscore lookup
* Old School Hiscores, Grand Exchange, Monsters, Prices and World Map *full version only*
* Adventurer's Log
* Price lookup (interactive graphs included)
* Item and alchemy lookup *full version only*
* Monster lookup *full version only*
* Latest RuneScape, Zybez and Tip.It News
* World Map
* Favourite players and items *full version only*
* Username Wishlist Checker *full version only*
* Native iPad support! *full version only*
* The best guides for RuneScape: *full version only*
*** High alchemy - see which items are guaranteed to make profit with high alchemy!
*** Quest guides - get step by step walkthroughs and help with every quest in RuneScape - with the ability to search players to see their completed quests
* 3D Touch features: Peek and Pop and app icon Quick Actions (iPhone 6s only)
Stat icons and trademark 'RuneScape' belong to Jagex Ltd. BLD and Jagex are not affiliated.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- Updated for iOS 9
- New 3D Touch features (iPhone 6s only): Peek and Pop and app icon Quick Actions
- Other enhancements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Would really like if you guys updated to the latest iOS.
I bought this because I was so exited about the mobile launch I decided to start playing again. I’ve used SwiftKit for years back when I was a teenager playing rs2. So this program has been a close friend of mine for years. I just bought the pro version of the app to aid me in my newest endeavors with osrs mobile and it’s not even up to date? With the mobile launch your downloads and purchases are bound to skyrocket soon. So please update to the newest iOS please please please.
Sincerely, I big “yet upset” fan
Decent app but
Anything worth paying for on the app doesn't really work, the grand exchange tab has never worked since I paid for the app and I even sent and email to the developer of the trying to figure out if they even had plans to fix it because it just says it's offline, always does no matter what, I would say alternatively you could spend what use the high alch guide to look at prices but those are completely outdated prices overall, almost non of them are right and if they are they aren't right on they are anywhere from 5-10k off so overall this app is not pay a single cent for, everything you'd pay for doesn't work so it's just like having the free version except you paid, isn't that great 🙂🖕🏼
Could be better
At first I loved this app, I was recommending it to several friends. Everything worked like it was supposed to but now, after using the app a couple times, I can't get anything to load. I'll give a 5 star review as soon as I can get things to load properly.
The developer, Tom Parry, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Tom Parry
- 15.7 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 6.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Bluelight Dev 2016
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.