SwiftScan Pro unlocks full access to all the features limited in SwiftScan’s app.
SwiftScan Pro is the best mobile scanner app for documents and QR codes. Create high-quality PDF or JPG scans with just one tap. Send files via email or as a fax. Upload them to iCloud Drive, Box, Dropbox, Evernote and other cloud services.
SwiftScan Pro packs all the power of a desktop scanner into one tiny scanner app!
• iOS 14 widget: Shortcut widget provides instant access to scan, search, or view recent documents
• Scan premium quality PDFs or JPGs with 200 dpi and higher
• Fax: you can now send your documents as a fax right from SwiftScan Pro!
• Cloud integration: iCloud Drive, Dropbox, Box, Evernote, WebDAV and other cloud services
• Scan QR codes: URLs, Contacts, Phone Numbers, Locations, Hotspots, etc.
• Lightning fast: automatic edge detection and scanning
• Multi-page documents
• Enhance your scans: color modes and automatic optimization
• Smart background upload
• Beautifully designed
• Text recognition (OCR): extract the text of your scans to copy, search, lookup, etc.
• Beautiful themes: select your preferred look and feel
• Smart file naming
• Passcode protection with Touch ID / Face ID support
• Add pages to existing scans
• Fast full-text search
• PDF password protection
SwiftScan Pro relies on the latest and most advanced mobile scanning technology available. Your scans are delivered at a premium quality with 200 dpi and higher, which is comparable to the performance of modern desktop scanners. In addition, various color modes, auto-optimization and blur-reduction help you to get the most out of your scans.
Just hold your iPhone over any document, receipt or whiteboard and it takes only a second to scan a page and save it as a PDF or JPG. Thanks to SwiftScan Pro’s latest technology, the edges of the document are automatically identified so that only the document itself is scanned. SwiftScan Pro captures the best possible image in the perfect moment.
SwiftScan Pro works on all occasions with all kind of media. Scan any kind of document such as paper documents, business cards, receipts, notes, whiteboards or post-its. SwiftScan Pro helps you save the documents that are important for you and get rid of paper clutter. No matter whether you are at work or on holidays, SwiftScan Pro is with you.
Scan to the CLOUD
Scanned documents can be emailed, printed or uploaded to a supported cloud drive. If you enable automatic upload and SwiftScan Pro will automatically save your scans to your preferred cloud service right at the moment your PDF scan has been created.
Learn more: https://swiftscan.app
Get in touch: email@example.com
Terms of Service: https://maplemedia.io/terms-of-service/
Thanks for updating to the latest version of SwiftScan Pro! Here’s what’s included in this release:
- Shortcut iOS 14 Widget: This home screen widget provides instant access to scan, search, or view recent scans straight from your home screen
- To add widgets to your home screen: Tap and hold on an empty area of the home screen until icons jiggle > Tap the + button at the top corner > Explore the SwiftScan Pro widget in the Widget Gallery and add it to your home screen for easy access. You can also add the SwiftScan Pro widget to a widget Smart Stack.
- Enable notifications to stay up-to-date on new features & promotions.
- This update also includes minor improvements and app optimizations, based on your feedback.
If you have any questions, please contact us directly in the app (Settings > scroll down and tap on Support) or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
Best scanner app, period.
Scanbot is such a powerful tool. It’s amazing to have what might be the best single-page scanner I’ve ever used (including desktop scanners) right in my pocket and at my fingertips all of the time! Scanbot’s capture quality is impeccable and the auto-cropping, border detection, OCR, and color filters all work wonders, it’s just great. All of this is wrapped in a beautiful UI with incredibly thoughtful design and backed by a helpful and dedicated team. When I reached out with a bug, the response was swift, courteous, and helpful.
If that all wasn’t already enough, Scanbot Pro provides some powerful tools: document editor with redaction tool; Workflows for common sharing options, such as saving to a specific folder as an image or PDF, or uploading to Evernote, etc; Actions, which allow you to quickly access data-detector items in a scanned document (such as phone numbers, addresses, dates, links, email addresses, etc); Auto-upload to Evernote, iCloud, and more; File-name templates; Siri Support (add a document to Siri for quick access)…
Clearly Scanbot Pro is amazing and worth the price of admission for the Pro features. Give it a try and see what you think, but if you even just a couple of times per month find yourself needing to scan something, save yourself a lot of trouble with Scanbot Pro!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for using Scanbot and reaching out to us. Great to hear you enjoy using our app! If you have any questions or suggestions, please let me know.
Update to earlier review
It does not capture reverse letters or a color background very well but it does a pretty good job of sending straightforward texts documents by email in pdf format. I was able to use it after messing with it for 10 minutes but no way my husband could figure it out. It is a definite time saver from our old method on our scanner and computer so we will keep it. I have updated to a five star because we have been using it quite frequently as we just bought a house and have many documents to send by pdf and it has been a great time saver. My husband is learning to use it now step by step. I’m sure there are many things I have not learned myself but there is always a learning curve. I like being able to directly email from the app and also save to my computer.
Developer Response ,
Sorry to hear about that! Can you send an email to email@example.com and elaborate a bit on the error? We would love to help!
Best regards, Bennet
Amazing Scanning App
I have been using this scanning app for over 3 years now and it has been of great help through so many things in my life. I remember when I first was looking for a scanning app and installed many to try out, and out of all of them, I can say this one was the best. Not only because it’s free but because it’s powerful. I recently made the decision to purchase the app finally and I am glad I did because it permits me to scan and be able to sync the scans to my iCloud or any other cloud service, which is great and definitely worth purchasing. I would recommend this scanning app for anyone interested in scanning documents on the fly as I do.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Maple Media, LLC
- 284.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Maple Media LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Credits to Fax from iPhone $0.99
- 10 Credits to Fax from iPhone $6.99
- 20 Credits to eFax from iPhone $10.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.