Video Analysis for Swimming - Anyone Anywhere Anytime
RECORD | COMPARE | IMPROVE your Swimming technique
Technique is the key to swimming success and enjoyment. Swim Coach Plus HD is a new generation performance development tool - a powerful video coaching app enabling swim coaches to provide beginner to elite swimmers and triathletes with immediate visual feedback during training sessions and competition. No requirement for expensive cloud services and all your videos are available to export to anywhere you want.
RECORD - Coaches, assistants, teachers or parents can record HD video and then provide swimmers with technique analysis by replaying their stroke, starts, turns and drills in real time, slow motion and frame by frame. Calculate stroke rate, stroke length and water speed from the video recording. Coaches feedback can be recorded onto a new video or built as a PDF coaches report with key images and annotations.
COMPARE - Performance improves when we are able to observe and compare. Swimmers observe the finer points of their technique then compare with the technique demonstrated in other video clips using the side by side and overlay video display features.
IMPROVE - Being able to observe a technical issue which becomes clear once a swimmer's own clip is played alongside a reference clip or being able to observe the 'before and after' clips for a swimmer who is applying a change their coach has recommended provides the evidence and motivation needed for sustainable change and improvement.
Create new super slow motion videos of single, dual or overlay clips with voice over and drawing annotations included.
Extensive FAQs included in the app explain the app's recording and video display options.
The app's integrated file sharing capability means that large numbers of video clips can be managed by shifting them to and from a computer and the recording device.
MAJOR FEATURES SUMMARY
• 11 swimming reference video clips for comparison
• records user clips in HD with selectable frame rate
• imports clips from camera roll, Dropbox or Sugarsync
• up to 8 times realtime digital Video Zoom while recording
• renames, trims, splits, emails and deletes user clips
• option to produce low resolution clips when emailing or uploading to Dropbox/YouTube/Facebook/Sugarsync
• enables replay, zoom in replay, coloured annotation, voice annotation, text annotations, measurement of angles and analysis of all clips
• displays two clips side by side or overlaid for comparison (unsynchronized and synchronized)
• generates a readily emailable recording of any two side by side synchronized video clips with voice over
• Produce coaching reports as Video or PDF presentations
• PDF reports includes a database to store common flaw descriptions for quick retrieval
• personalised watermark on screen record videos
• uploading to Dropbox, Facebook, Sugarsync and YouTube
• includes interval speed and stroke rate performance analysis
• enables setting adjustments
• provides FAQs and usage information including tips in swim coaching settings
• supports iTunes file sharing for copying clips in or out of the application
• full support for all screens in landscape and portrait mode
Experiencing issues? Have comments or suggestions for future features? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Great App with 1 shortcoming.
This is a great app. The ability to analyze technique from full speed to frame by frame, overlay, lots of great features. One weakness is the reference folder. You can’t move videos in and out. Also if a video is filed in reference in error, it can’t be deleted.
I am using this the the younger swimmers. However, I would like to see the videos stored in a useable spot like the ipad videos. The retrim feature should allow me to split the video also (take the cut video and keep the original). Emailing videos that are longer than 30 seconds seem to fail on transfer. I would also like to see the text part of the video to store data that is easier to sort on. I have 140 swimmers on my team and I seems to film a lane at a time 3-8 swimmers. But I want to store them by a single swimmer.
In two days I have been able to use this app throughout practice with all of my swimmers. The synchronized feature has worked great with my younger swimmers when comparing them to our National swimmers.
If you are tired of lugging around a video camera buy this app.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Zappasoft Pty Ltd
- 88.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Zappasoft Pty Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.