Dive into the relaxing and refreshing atmosphere of Swim Out, a strategic, turn-based puzzle game, that will transport you into a sunny day by the swimming pool, the river or the sea. Plan each of your strokes wisely and be sure to never cross any other swimmer's path if you want to peacefully enjoy the sea view on a cosy chaise-longue.
• "If you're a fan of puzzle games Swim Out is very likely for you. It's attractive, intuitive, and fun." - Touch Arcade
• "Swim Out is a gorgeous, stylish pool puzzler" - Rock, Paper, Shotgun
• "Swim Out looks like the perfect tactical escape into a lush digital paradise" - Touch Arcade
• "Swim Out is a perfect summertime game" - MacStories
• "I am delighted by how unfamiliar a swimming experience this is to me" - Rock, Paper, Shotgun
• "There are precious few things I appreciate more than a straightforward puzzle game with a strong commitment to its aesthetic, and Swim Out is exactly that" - Waypoint
• Over 100 levels nestled in carefully crafted landscapes, soothed by the sound of seagulls, frogs or water splashes.
• 7 chapters combining :
- 12 different types of swimmers : each with their own way of moving around, ranging from the simple breaststroke swimmers to the more complex divers or cheeky water-bombing kids
- 12 different objects to interact with : buoys, fins, water guns, you can even ride a kayak!
- 6 disruptive environmental elements like waves, crabs or jellyfish that will give your brain a work out until you swim out!
• iCloud sync
• GameCenter achievements
• iMessage Stickers
• Support for iPhone X
"TIGA Games Industry Awards 2018" Finalist, Creativity Award, Strategy Game
"Indie Prize 2018" Finalist
"Ping Awards 2017" Finalist, Best Mobile Game
"TIGA Games Industry Awards 2017" Finalist, Best Puzzle Game
Added Korean localization
Ratings and Reviews
Go on, take a swim!
If you’re a fan of the Go franchise, this is a title worth playing. It’s sleek, stylish, intuitive, and filled with plenty of levels that slowly amp up the difficulty.
I like the game for the most part. It would be nice if there was some explanations of what all the "flippers" and "beach ball" things you collect in the pools actually help you with. I have to figure enough stuff out in my daily life as it is. I don't want to have to figure this out (by trial and error) when I want to relax.
Marco Polo fun at the pool.
Relaxing, challenging, fair and it brings the atmosphere.
- Lozange Lab
- 173.9 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Lozange Lab
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.